25~ Week off- 2

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL
CLAIMS ON
NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

🌸⚡Previously⚡🌸

"You have to wait 20 minutes after applying sunscreen, and you'll get a stitch if you swim so soon after eating, so we should have abit of a break" I said.

💜🍡Now🍡💜

{Sakura POV}

After a few more minutes the washing was done and had dried. I put my swimmers back on and went to the pool.

I walked in slowly into that water to get used to it, but dived in, only this time I didn't splash Sasuke.

I surfaced and Sasuke was still standing on the edge of the path. I slipped out of the pool and went next to him.

I grabbed him from behind and pulled him into the pool with me. I let him go a second before hitting the water. I went up to the surface. I looked down and saw Sasuke, it was almost if he would kill me. Instead he grabbed me by the waist before dragging me underwater.

He pushed down lightly on my waist, keeping me underwater, as he surfaced. I pushed off the pool floor and come up. I glared at Sasuke before I laughed.

Sasuke and I continued to muck around and play some ball games, and before I knew it, "HEY YOU MEANIES! How dare you go into the pool without me!?"

I came out and rinsed my hair out. "Naruto, you were out with Hinata" I said bluntly as I stood up and wrapped my towel around my body.

"Naruto, can you please make dinner; Sasuke and I have to have  our showers" I said as I went to my room.

{~🌸⚡💜🍡🍥☯️☯️🍥🍡💜⚡🌸~}

I turned on the hot water and let it warm me up. I grabbed the shampoo and messaged it into my hair. The shampoo was cherry blossom scented. I then grabbed my container, also cherry blossom scented. I ran my fingers though my hair and comed it though.

I rinsed my hair then I went for my vanilla and cherry blossom scented body-wash.

Once I came out I wrapped my towel around my upper chest. I brushed my hair before using a hair-dryer. Once my hair was dried I went into my room. I grabbed Sasukes jumpers and put on sweatpants.

I tied my hair in a messy bun with a magenta scrunchy. I put on slippers and went down. I came down to see Naruto and Sasuke arguing what's for dinner.

I got an irk mark on my head. "WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. All heads turned towards me. I saw the life come out of their faces.

"You know what, since it's only 5:00pm, I'll go to the shops and get some ingredients for pizz-" "WILL THERE BE PINEAPPLE!?" Naruto interrupted. "Let me finish, I want you to write what you want on your pizza, if one of you want pineapple while the other doesn't, I'll put 6 prices, and you can give it to either me or who wants it, if neither of you pineapple on your pizza, there well be no pineapple, because I really don't care" I said while getting out paper and a pen.