9~ Konoha 12

HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

{Sakura P.O.V}

I still had to get used to waking up in such a big room. I mean, I'm so used to my old room, even my room in the future isn't this big, I mean, I had a normal closest, even once I was married, so having a walk in was a huge change.
After getting changed I walked down into the kitchen. I got out pans, oil, syrup, eggs and bacon. I started making bacon and eggs until a tired yawn broke my concentration. I snapped my head to see Sasuke standing there with bed-hair, eyebags and looked like a compete zombie "Wake up sleepy head!" I yelled, not enough to wake up Naruto, but enough that Sasuke snapped his hands to his side like a soilder "And get changed, jezz, Naruto will never forget this if comes down, which is likely with bacon and eggs cooking, and I'll be adding tomatoes~" teased just to annoy him. I think he just realised what he looked like, and the irony of Naruto finding out, so he sprinted up the stairs.
Hmph, serves him right, this what I what I love about being an adult.

After I made breakfast I called to boys that they have to come down and eat breakfast, if not, it's mine.
Of course it works, why wouldn't it?

No sooner had those words left Mt mouth the 2 were sitting at the table ready to have the their food served, jeez, I could blackmail them in my sleep.
'HOLD UP SAKURA!' 'What Inner?!' 'WE CAN'T TRAIN' 'Yes we can, leave earlier and come back earlier, and we can still keep it normal, besides, I got all my strength back long ago, CHA!' 'Whatever you say' since I was already dressed I bid the 2 goodbye and left for the Academy, well until Sasuke caught up.
"What do you want Sasuke-San?" I asked, his cheeks tinted red, and his ears were clearly burning up...

{Sasuke POV}
Sakura had said good bye to Dope and myself. I quickly finished eating and washed the dishes then ran after Sakura.

After abit of running I found her, walking a little fast, I got her attention then she asked "What do you want Sasuke-San?" Why did she stop saying Sasuke-Kun? 'Is somebody jealous~' 'WHO, OR WHAT ARE YOU!?' 'I'm your inner, I'm basically your subconscious, not many have one, you should feel lucky. I can also talk to other Inners, so to speak, I've actually talked to Sakuras before' 'Sakura has an inner?' 'Well yeah, we help with emotional support, also help with all sort of things, we are here for life, so you have a long time to get used to me' great, just great, then I remembered that Sakura was here, I remembered what I was going to tell her, I had to fight the blush.
"Um- w-well, breakfast, was, was go-good" 'did I stutter~' 'you're annoying' "Thank you Sasuke" Sakura replied with a smile, but I could tell in her eyes she was hurting.

◇At The Academy ◇

{No ones POV}

SasuSaku (wink wink) walked to the Academy "Hey Sasuke?" "Hn" "I think we should set Naruto up with Hinata, how does it sound?" "Cool, but just us?" "No, I'll see if Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Shino, Kiba, Akamaru, yes, I know, a dog, anyway, continuing on, TenTen, Neji, Rock-Lee, you and myself can set them up. However Neji will be a challenge, so maybe not includ him, how does it sound?" Sakura explained, she knew she had to get all her ships to sail, and keep Konoha 12, well, Konoha 12. "Yeah, sounds good, besides maybe Dope will mature" replied Sasuke "YAY, YOU'RE THE BEST" Sakura squealed while hugging Sasuke, she paid no attention to the bits of red dusted on his pale cheeks
S

asuke could feel his face heating up and his heart thumping hard against his chest, Uchihas don't get flustered. But Sakura was different.
"Are you alright Sasuke? Want me to check your temperature?" Sakura asked after awhile, as Sasuke was still flustered "Ye-yeah, I'm fi-fine"

{Sakura P.O.V}
"Are you alright Sasuke? Want me to check your temperature?" I asked after awhile, as Sasuke was still flustered "Ye-yeah, I'm fi-fine" did he just stutter like Hinata? 'CHA, HE SURE DID, THIS IS PROVING OUR THEORY' 'SHUT UP INNER'
"Ok, so I was thinking once I get everyone together we meet up at our house in the library, as there's lots of space, chalkboards to write, and if Naruto comes home, won't get disturbed, of course Teuchi Ichiraku (Ichiraku Ramen shop owner) well have to be in on it" I said in a 'matter-of-fact tone', and 'It wasn't a question, but a command, disagree, I'll kick you into next week' type of look."Hn, I'll get Shino and Shikamaru, as if I get the others it'll be suspicious" Sasuke said "Yep, it'll be easy enough to get Lee in, but TenTen will be forced by Lee, Ino and I are close, and along with Shikamaru they can convince Choji, or just mention snacks or chips, Kiba, well , we'll figure it out when we get there." I said "What about the distraction, and why does Teuchi have to be involved?" Sasuke asked, that's got to be one of the longest sentences he's said in a while though. "I'll tell Teuchi about this, he'll allow it, he likes seeing a smile on Narutos face... tell everyone that we'll meet at ******* (their address) at 4:00pm and try to end the meeting at 4:30-5:00pm, tomorrow, see ya!" And with that I ran off towards Ino, Kiba, Choji.
After telling them about the plan they agreed with it.

◇End Of The School Day◇

I walked towards Team-Gais meeting place. I saw a flash of Green come to me "Youthful Sakura, will you be my girlfriend?" Lee asked "I- uh--" "Gezz Lee, let her breath. Please excuse Lee. I'm TenTen by the way, nice to meet you" said TenTen, both annoyed and happy "Hi TenTen, I'm Sakura Haruno. I was actually looking for you both, but what I'm about to tell you, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE CAN YOU TELL NEJI" I said, they both nodded "Ok, me and a handful of others are going to set up Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga. And I think we'll need your help, to both distracte Neji, and for ideas" I explained, I continued explained, they were both in.

I went to Itaraku and told Teuchi and his daughter, they agreed

A/N
Well, this is another end to
Another chapter, what does Sakura
Have planed?
Well the others set up Sakura and Sasuke? Who knows

Word count: 1144