15~ #1 The Movie Marathon

I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS, FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

I ALSO DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER,
CREDIT TO
J.K ROWLING

Please ignore my
bad art😓
I don't own the picture itself,
I took screenshot from a
SasuSaku doujinshi, and
of all Harry Potter
Movies. I just added colour...

{Sakura P.O.V}
"So, what movie marathon are we going to do? Hopefully not romance, I just don't like it" Said Sasuke like he was a little sick.
"No, if you're referring to Twilight, it just doesn't sit right with me, I mean I like it, but, don't at the same time.
I was thinking of Harry Potter, I mean, it's just interesting, I've watched it so many times, but you realise something new each time" I said
"Sounds good" he replied
"Well let's go" I said while grabbing his hand and bring him into my room.
"Umm, Sakura, shouldn't we get into more comfortable clothes, such as our PJs (Pyjamas)?"
"Ok, go to your room and get changed. I'll be in my bathroom, so if you get changed first we won't get near as embarrassed"
I said, I mean, we're 12, not 38, so big age difference, we're also not married yet, never in my life will I make him uncomfortable, or break traditions.
After he left I got my PJs and went into my bathroom.
I had a redish-pink work out top, with a black sports bra underneath
(the same colour as her everyday wear)
I had a dark lime-green yoga pants.
(I tired to show this in the picture)
I bushed my teeth and hair then got out all 7/8 movies (because for those who don't watch HP the last movie is in 2 parts)
I put in Harry Potter And The Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone.
I had the remote next to me. I started to plait my pink hair. The door opened after a knock, I saw Sasuke come in.
He wore a dark Navy-blue shirt that showed his collar bone
(Like what he wears when he's in hospital after the Chunin Exams)
He had the same pants he normally wears.
We sat down and started to watch Harry Potter.
"I swear to Kami that I'll kill the Dursleys if I ever saw them!!" I yelled
"We heard foot steps coming to my room. I paused the TV just before Dudley says "36!? BUT LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I HAD 37!!!" Spoild 😒
"Whats happening!?" asked Naruto sleepy.
So as he looked on the screen his face looked offended
"YOU'RE WATCHING HARRY POTTER WITHOUT ME, OR POPCORN!?!?!?"
"Well I didn't feel like making popcorn, and yes, cause you were already asleep." I said as I put up a good argument.
"She has a point" Sasuke said giving me a hidden smirk.
"I'll make the popcorn then come back Dattebayo!"
He said as he bolted to the kitchen to make the popcorn.
"I thought it would only be us..." said Sasuke, almost sadly
"Well, same, but the more the better, besides, we could be the golden trio" I said
"Then who would be who?" He asked
"Well, I'm Hermione Granger, because I'm the girl, and mother of the gourp, you two can fight over Harry and Ron"
"I'M HARRY!" he said straight after
"So I marry Naruto? Ew" I said while making a gagging sound.
"Why would you marry Naruto?"
"Because Hermione and Ron get married, baka" I sighed, tiredly.
"WHAT!?" He yelled
"Have even watched Harry Potter before?" I asked
"No..." he said quietly, almost embarrassed.
"Well, I'll try not to spoil anything" I laughed
"Whats so funny?"
"Oh, just the fact that there will be sences that I'll look away, and make silly comments on" I said, I shivered at the memory of Nagini attacking the Muggle Studies teacher from Hogwarts.
"SAKURA-CHAN!!!!! I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!" Yelled the blond haired idiot
"PUT THE POPCORN IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 1 MINUTE, TAKE IT OUT, PUT THE POPPED POPCORN IN THE BLOW, AND REPEAT!" I yelled knowing that's what he would ask
"HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" He yelled back
"SAKURA KNOWS HOW YOU WORK DOBE" Sasuke yelled
"AAWWW, HE REALLY HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR SAKURA-CHAN!!!~~~" He yelled back.
After another few minutes Naruto came back.
"Well, continue the movie" Naruto said
'36!? BUT LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I HAD 37!!!!!!!'
"Spoild brat" I said under my breath. Sasuke had herd what I said
"Huh? I don't know you to use that language" he whispered to me
"Oh, I said that out loud, hehehe" I say nervously as I rub the back of my neck.

They were seeing a different side of me, as side that only Anata had seen.
"Sorry about that, he doesn't know what it's like, locked up all day. People pressing their ugly faces against the glass all day...can you hear me😦!?"
"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING DATTEBAYO!?" Yelled the sun kissed boy.
"I'm sure we'll find out... right Sakura?" Asked Sasuke, annoyed at Naruto.
"It depends, do you want me to give away the next moive, which in turn, well give away the last movies"
I said, almost like a nerd answering a question  which they had answered so many times before hand.
"Well, in a away that won't give to much away" said the blond, Sasuke nodded.

"Well, I guess, I can say he has a gift that allows him to talk to snakes. I won't say what it's called, or why he can, because it'll give away the next movies"

I stated, like I do when I'm figuring out whats worng with a patient.
I

need to ask for a job at the hospital.

After a while we finally got to one of the  most iconic scenes.
'"Did yeh never wonder where yer parents learnt it all?" Learnt what?" Asked Harry "Harry--- yer a wizard" "I'm a what?"'
(That is how it's written in the books, I just scrapped the things that happen in the book, not movie)