27~ Chunin Exams-2

I HAVE NO
RIGHTFUL CLAIMS ON
NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

{🌸Previously🌸}

I put my figure to my lips and pointed to the 3 siblings.

"Look at their headbands, they're from the sand" I said, he nodded. We saw them start to argue. I noticed Garras charka appeare next to us. I lightly nudged Sasuke and tilted my head in his direction. He nodded before--

"Stop it Kankurō" said the red head. We all looked at him before jumping down. "Who are you two, the boy with black hair and pinky" Ordered Garra.

"I-" I cut Sasuke off. "It's rude to ask someone's name without saying your name first" I said, staring the redhead down.

"I am Garra of the desert"

{Now}

"I am Haruno Sakura and this is..." I trailed "Uchiha Sasuke" Sasuke said bordly.

"Why are you here? I see you are from the Village Hinden In The Sand" I said. Temari noded before showing their passes.

"I'm Temari, nice to meet ya Sasuke, and, Sakura" she said looking away at the end of that statement. She didn't think I missed that blush. 'CHA, I'LL KILL HER' 'Easy there Inner' I replied to my Inner.

I saw Naruto look at me, as if waiting for my reaction. "It's good and all that I know your name, but why are you here?" I said, my voice leaving no room for argument.

"Ha, yeah right girly" she said in a snobbish tone. "I said, Why Are You Here!?" I said, my voice getting darker.

Konohamaru had already ran away, and Naruto seemed shelter behind a pale Sasuke who was slowly backing away.

"Listen here, if you want to be a ninja, maybe don't be a ho-" she got cut off. I threw a kunai passed her, getting some hair.

I gathered Charka in my fist, I had taken a few steps before I felt a hand on my own. "Saku, she's not worth it, beside, I bet things are going to end up like with Mr Tazuna, he called you a hoe, but regrets it" he said.

"Looks like you have to be stopped by a bo-" " TEMARI, stop, can't you sense her charka levels? You would have felt her charka level triple, at least" the redhead said. She stopped for a second before her eyes widened.

"We're here for the Chunin Exams" she said as she turned away. Her brothers soon followed.

"What's the Chunin Exams?" Asked my blonde haired teamate. "The Exams you take to become Chunin, it's getting held here in Konha for these rounds"

We later started walking to where we would meet with Kakashi-Sensei. After waiting an hour he finally came.

"Hi guys, I was thinking of entering you guys into the Chunin Exams, remember it's completely up to you" he said as giving us the forms.

We walked back home and we sat down at the table. "So what are you going to do, are you going to take part Dattebayo?" Naruto asked.

"Maybe, I'll think about it, and I'll need to make adjustments to my clothes, so it's more suitable. I'll do some research about them when they are held here in Konha as well" I said.

I left to my room and put on some workout clothes and started punching my punching bag. I then moved to some stretches. After about an hour, I decided to meditate.

I heard a knock on my door. "You can come in Sasu-kun" I said as I stood up. "I'll be back in a tick, I just have to have a quick shower than get changed" I said as I grabbed what I needed.

After 15 minutes I came back out and sat next to Sasuke who was on my bed. "So why are you here?" I asked.
"What wrong with being with my girlfriend" he stated. "Haha, very funny... there's another reason" I said. "Nothing gets past you Saku. So are you going to take part?" He asked.

"Yeah, only if you guys are that is. I'm worried our relationship could get in the way though... I know we said we won't let it, but deep down, it's unavoidable" I said and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Hn, you're right, but we can try, and just not have anyone know it" Sasuke muttered before kissing my head. We stayed that way for several minutes.

"What do you think would happen if, you know, our parents were still here" he said. My eyes widened. Tears were coming.

"I- I don't kn-know, yo-you'd prob-probably be de-dead be-because my da-dad wou-would ha-have ki-kill yo-you" I said tears finally streaming down my face.

I buried my head into Sasukes shoulder started to sob silently. Sasuke realised his mistake. He twisted himself so he was facing me. He rubbed my back a continually muttered 'sorry's' Lily (Sakuras cat, if you forgot, like me) then jumped onto our laps and started nugging us.

I don't know when but I eventually fell asleep, Sasuke too. I was tucked up into a tight ball and Sasuke had his arms around me in a protective way. "SAKURA--- oh!? Sorry, I'll let you guys sleep, I'll have raman with Hina-Chan" He said as he left.

An irnk mark had appeared on my forehead. I was about to sit up before Sasuke grabbed my wrist. "Sakura, sit down" Sasuke said sleepy while pulling me onto the bed and buried his face into my back. I giggled quietly than looked at the time. I than sat up again. I heard a groan from Sasuke.

"Sasu-kun, it's 10:30am, it's not early in the morning, so please don't be grumpy, I'll even make you a tomato toasty" I said as I got out and made my way to the door.

I made some omlate and started to eat. Sasuke later came down dress in normal clothes as if chilling at home. "Breakfast is on the stove" I said as I walked to the sink.

I went to my room and changed into my normal wear if I'm not going on a mission or just chilling at home.

It was short dress with my normal ninja shoes. Soon as I walked out into living room I saw Sasuke turn red before he spoke "Don't wear that outside" was all he said as he said sat next to me and turned on the TV as I put a movie in.

"What is this?" Sasuke asked as the movie began. "Howls Moving Castle" was all I said.

A/N
Sorry I haven't been
updating, I've lost lots of
motivation for anything.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Please read my other books.

Have a good rest of your day/night

Word count: 1144