Lesson Seventeen (rude awakening)

His vision is a flurry of red. That's all he can possibly see, though he can feel the hands. Pressure, trailing down the plains of his stomach. He's not even sure where he is, all he knows is how good he feels. Full and satisfied about just an arm's reach from some sort of higher awareness. How can he not fall into it? When insistent lips press against the juncture of his neck, and there's only one word on his lips. 'Karma...'

Recently, Nagisa has dreams like these.

It's like they're crafted specifically to torment him. Without fail, he wakes up hot and sweaty and uncomfortably hard. It's not the kind of morning wood he can just ignore away either. Needs must, he tugs himself out of his pyjamas and gets it over with. No matter what, though, he still thinks about him. Maybe that's normal, since it's the only thing he has to go from, but it still makes him feel awkward. Thankfully, when he wakes up like this, he's usually pretty close already.

After washing his hands off, Nagisa takes a moment to splash himself in the face with cool water, his body still buzzing. How long can he survive like this? It's ridiculous. It can't just be his body trying to make up for lost time now it knows what it was missing out on, not anymore. Karma has well and truly broken his sex drive. Once a week might not be enough anymore.

It's a weird day. He has to go to work, but none of his students are going to be there. A part of him just kind of wishes it was granted as a day off. But of course, it's hard not to be slightly bitter so early in the morning. He cheers up a little anyway, once he's made himself a quick breakfast, made his hair slightly more tame, and pulled his work clothes on. All in all, it's just another morning.

And then his phone vibrates.

Karma: You up?

That throws Nagisa through a moment of confused panic. Why is Karma even texting him so early? And why does it matter?

Nagisa: Yeah.

It's about then that Nagisa realises the message didn't come from their usual chat thread, but then there's a knock at the door.

"Uhm, hi-"

Nagisa gets cut off by Karma shoving him against the wall, awkwardly trying to manoeuvre his shoes off in the entrance as he kisses him hard on the lips. A part of Nagisa wants to say that it's too early for this, but the part of him that very much enjoys kissing Karma gets its way. He's caught up like that, trapped in the heat of Karma's body.

He walks him back slightly, narrowly avoiding tripping over the step into the apartment. Nagisa is too dazed to do anything but let himself be pushed. Is he still dreaming or something? But Karma feels so real. And even though he got himself off just recently, already he starts to feel himself strain in his trousers. What is this?

Evidently it's not going to take him long to find out, because Karma finally releases his head, but replaces it with a grip to his shoulders, twisting him around with force. By instinct, Nagisa catches himself, palms just catching himself as he's pressed up against the wall and oh, okay, this is some sort of surprise sex thing?

Karma doesn't seem interested in taking his time, mouthing at the back of his neck like he's hungry as his hand creeps round, undoing his belt and trousers with expert precision. Nagisa moans into it at first, only just having the sense after the fact to turn his head and try and cover his mouth with his arm. It's better than nothing.

Karma hums like he's pleased at that, though ignores his erection as he pulls his trousers and underwear down. It feels weird, though. Looking over his shoulder, just for a moment, Karma's bending down with it, clearly not happy to just let his clothes pool at his ankles. In the moment like this, Nagisa happily obliges, stepping out of them.

Sex Educationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें