Final Lesson (making love)

They crash into Karma's apartment like they're in the midst of a storm.

Pretty much the second that door is closed, they're on each other, and Nagisa's starting to lose track of what parts of him are where. It's like his entire world is just Karma, like a pulse running through his veins. And he loves it, every second, just as much as he loves him. He never wants to go so long without his touch again.

Weirdly enough, though, it's not overtly sexual. Rather, a mutual need to be close again, to stitch close all of the wounds they just caused. Through it all, he can feel Karma's heart thumping in his chest. Nagisa wants to dig into him. He wants... Well, he almost wants to cry, actually. He's not sure if that's a good thing.

"Stay here," Karma breathes, "today."

He looks up at him. "I'm not going anywhere."

Unfortunately, his stomach growls right about then, ruining the moment just a little.

"I guess we didn't eat," Karma pulls back.

"Sorry."

There's a glint in his eye, though. "I'll make you something."

Something inside him fizzes, like he's about to explode. "Do you really like cooking that much?"

"For you, maybe."

Now he's really going to combust on the spot. Is this how it's always going to feel? Karma can take him apart, just like this. Just with a few words. And Nagisa really hates his stomach. There are so many things they could be doing right now. Sure, he loves when Karma cooks for him, but how is he meant to wait even longer?

Karma moves away from him, and he feels something close to a chill. He doesn't want to be separate, not yet at least. It's almost like being torn in two from the inside out. Though, a part of him realises he knows how to mitigate the situation. He follows Karma into the kitchen, like some kind of lost puppy at his heels.

"How about omurice?"

"Is it quick?"

Karma shoots him a look, before tutting. "So impatient, Nagisa."

He gulps, pretty sure Karma's aware of what he's doing. "Sorry."

"It won't take too long," he confirms. "Take a shower, if you want, it was a long day."

Nagisa's about to protest, but then he remembers a key reason for taking a shower. "O-okay!"

He starts with it cold, out of pure necessity. Once that's cleared his head a little... he finally lets himself process things a little, considering it's the first time he's actually been alone. Despite the weird ache he's feeling... He finds himself smiling. There's almost a kind of disbelief that comes over him, remembering everything again... He cuts off the thought, though, before he ends up having to turn the temperature down again, and focuses on quickly preparing. Just in case.

Of course, he doesn't exactly have a rotation of clean clothes available, so he ends up crossing into Karma's room. Not that he's about to go through all of his stuff... but he knows where the basic items are kept. He's kind of missed Karma's jumpers, anyway. After he slips it on, over the boxer shorts he arrived in, he considered searching for a bottom half too, but honestly the length of it makes that kind of unnecessary.

"It smells good," he says honestly, when he reappears.

Karma turns, but doesn't actually say something for a moment, like he lost track of what it was going to be. "It'll taste great too."