Lesson Three (fish fish fish)

Nagisa's a good student. He's always taken his education very seriously, and especially now that he's a teacher, he knows that certain tasks are set for a reason and he would do nothing to dispute that. However, he feels just a little bit out of his league with this. He sits there, prepared with his notebook and laptop on the desk in front of him, web browser already opened up in incognito mode.

He cringes, and types in the address of the only porn site he knows.

Immediately his eyes are assaulted with naked bodies and neon orange t. He almost wants to coil away and shield his vision. But, with this arrangement, he knows he signed up to do that and worse with Karma. Maybe if there weren't so many breasts jiggling right in his face. It was obnoxious. Still, he soldiers on, knowing at least that these kind of sites have filters.

He clicks on the categories tab, and frankly he's a little concerned at some of the names. He tries to look over them, though, eventually finding the safety of the word 'blowjobs'. That's pretty much the goal, so Nagisa winces again before clicking. There's still an unsettling amount of breasts, but there's also some close up penises in the mix now. He's not entirely sure that's a good thing.

Nagisa knows he can't be picky here, so he clicks on the first video, creatively titled '18 year old w/ huge tits gets cum shot'. It starts right in the middle of the action, at least, and from the angle it's clear the guy is holding the camera himself. It's focused on the woman, large pink lips stretched almost comically wide around his penis.

"You like that baby? You like the way I suck your big hard cock?"

Do people actually get off to this? Nagisa's actually glad Karma didn't say anything like that to him. Well, his mouth had been a little busy... Not that it's bothering the woman in the video, clearly. The idea of saying something like that... Nagisa's not sure he's capable of it. Definitely not capable of doing it whilst giving a blowjob.

He's not doing this for fun, though, so he grips his pen with vigour and attempts to write something. She definitely seems to be going for speed, in fact her bobbing is kind of frantic, her expressions completely lewd. Nagisa wonders if that's an important factor, facial expression. He remembers how hot it made him feel, when Karma was staring up at him. He looked nothing like this woman, though.

She's almost erratic where Karma was kind of... sensual. Maybe some people like it like this. The gears in Nagisa's mind start to spin, though. Karma probably just showed him the way he liked it, that's what makes the most sense to him at least. So maybe watching this kind of thing isn't really that helpful anyway.

"I want it in my pussy-"

Nagisa clicks off the video immediately. An unpleasant chill goes through his body, and he can only call it 'shame'. The truth is, Nagisa's not really a porn kind of guy. The idea of it hadn't ever really appealed to him anyway, but even if it had, with how strict his mother was, there was no way he would have gotten away with watching it as a teenage boy. And now he's older... there's more important things on his mind.

He still feels like he needs more instruction, though. Perhaps a porn website isn't the right place. Visual learning can be good... but he knows it's not really genuine. He doubts anyone is there for much more than a paycheque. So book learning, then. Back to basics. Since Nagisa's internet history is already destroyed forever, it almost doesn't matter when he types 'how to give a blowjob' into the search bar.

Nagisa's not sure if 'googling it' was the route Karma had been intending him to take, but what worked worked, right?

Admittedly, he's not quite sure about some of the articles that pop up either. He scrolls a little, before his eyes set on something. Wikihow. Sure, it might not be the most glamorous of all websites, but as general advice goes it's a pretty good option. It doesn't seem like much of the information is being blown out of proportion for spectacle.