Lesson Four (kiss kiss and do not fall in love)

Nagisa's breaths come out hard and heavy as he attempts to focus on what Karma's doing. Specifically, Karma had told him earlier, that the goal was to watch him carefully. That's why he's sitting like this, between Karma's legs, his back pressed against his chest. Karma's head is resting on his shoulder, as his hands snake around his waist, slowly working his erection.

It's too hard to concentrate properly, but Nagisa makes an effort. Their lessons have been going on for a little while now, and mostly it's just been practise. Nagisa's even confident that he's pretty good at handjobs, at this point. This is the most intimate it's felt, how close they currently are, which is odd considering they've taken each other into their mouths. But somehow it feels different, all of Karma's body pressed up against his.

"Ah," Nagisa moans, leaning his own head back when Karma runs a thumb across the head of his erection.

"You're sensitive there," Karma states.

Everything feels heightened in this position. Instinctually, he wants to grab onto Karma in any way he can, to pull him closer. Instead, though, he just presses back into him, almost grinding his hips up into his hand. As he does so, though, Nagisa can feel something kind of suspect against his back. He grinds once more, as if to check, and he's certain then that Karma's also hard.

Everything makes a little more sense. Somehow, he still has the capacity for nerves to creep up though. Karma seems to have that effect on him. The truth is, they'd never done anything at the same time. They... took it in turns, and that worked well. Is working well. Somehow, the idea of one of them not being completely out of their mind is a little more comforting. But, strangely, Nagisa feels like this is kind of nice too.

He tilts his neck, leaning into Karma's touch as though he's desperate for it. Perhaps he even is. Karma seems to get the idea, fixing his lips around a small area of his throat, and Nagisa keens. He didn't realise he could be so sensitive right there, but Karma's lips feel like molten. It's certainly different to when he goes down on him, where all of the pleasure is fixated around his crotch, rather than this, far more akin to a whole body hum.

It's not hard to admit to himself that he likes this more.

Karma's sucking against his skin, for a moment, before he pulls his lips off. "Sorry."

"H-huh?"

"Might accidentally give you a mark or two," he breathes against his ear. "You can't show up to work like that. What would your students think?"

The embarrassment that washes over him is strange and unfamiliar. Nagisa can't concentrate on it, though, because Karma takes him into his hand with even more vigour, and Nagisa rewards him with a moan that feels heavy. His other hand moves up under his shirt, towards his chest. Nagisa's not really looking at that, so he's taken by surprise when his thumb knocks against his nipple. He jolts, actually, because it's more sensitive than he thought it could be.

"Stop moving," he can practically feel Karma's smirk against him.

Nagisa feels even more strange, though. He wants his lips on his neck again, mark or not. He wants more. He wants to grind against where Karma's clearly hard. He wants him to squeeze his nipple more. He wants... he wants... he wants to turn his head and kiss him. He wants Karma's lips to move firm against his.

"Karma-" he gets out, before shooting all over his hand.

Like always, he works him through it, jerking him firmly until the moment where he gets just a little bit too sensitive, and bats his hand away. His breaths start to come heavy, though, and he slumps, head lolling against Karma's shoulder. Mercifully, he doesn't try to move him off straight away, instead letting him come down for a moment.