02| Touch my heart

Kun doesn't know how Dasha did it, but Yuxin was finally alone doing something with her phone at a fair distance. He stayed in his place and admired her for a moment. Sometimes he wonders how a girl who carries a dominant and powerful aura on stage can be delicate and soft when she is not. Looking at it like that, she is quite talented.

He cleared his throat and walked over to sit across from her. Yuxin noticed his presence and put her phone beside her.

"Do you have something to do today?" He asked while Yuxin widened her smile and laughed softly.

"What are you laughing at?" Kun asked, confused that the question was kinda funny for her.

"Dasha told me that you wanted to spend time with me, that's why Yuyan and Xuer went with her."

That woman ... she didn't have to be so direct.

"So? What will we do today?"

This is what the plan is: Kun will take her to dinner tonight, and they will spend the whole day preparing a performance that is always done on the last day until he can confess it.

At first when Kun found out about his feelings for her, he wasn't entirely sure to confess it directly, so he started dropping hints because it's better to do things little by little than to do it all at once, right? But Yuxin never got it. None of them.

"So you suggest me to dance with you?" Yuxin asked as they both began to go through all the events that the boat trip brought. There were balloons and food stands. Kids ran with their friends and some of them waited their turn at the toy machine. While the adults were talking and laughing with drinks in their hands.

"That's right, you can come to my room or I can go to yours to discuss it." Yuxin was silent for a long time that Kun believed he said something wrong.

"Okay, I can go to yours" She finally said.

They immediately headed to Kun's room. They didn't have much time because tomorrow would be the last day so they talked about a couple of things to reach an agreement.

Kun knows that Yuxin loves the stage and likes to dance, so he didn't miss the chance and asked his mother to organize an event on the last day. He just hopes that everything goes well according to his plan, and for that to happen they must dance a song where they can interact as a couple.

"You want to ... dance this?" Yuxin seemed confused and a little nervous because she hadn't tried to dance something like that before.

"It's from the new song I wrote, do you remember?"

"Lover, right?"

Kun nodded and didn't look away from her. He would like to know what she thought about it, if she didn't feel right to dance something different from what she usually does, then he would respect it and perform another kind of song or use Justin's plan that didn't seem very convenient (consists of locking both in a room until someone saves them).

Yuxin didn't respond, she seemed to be taking her time to decide. By the other side, Kun was already thinking about how to lock them in that space and make it look like an accident...

"Let's do it"

Huh?

"Really?"

"You need to promote your song, I'll help you" She said with determination. And Kun? He just laughed at the way she thinks.

Silly, that's not why I want to dance with you.

The next few hours they were in an empty event room and began to practice. As Kun guessed, Yuxin had no trouble making sexy moves even though it wasn't her style. Also it made Kun wonder if this was part of his plan because his pants were already starting to feel too tight.

Kun, stop thinking about that and focus.

"Kun, are you okay?" Yuxin tilted her head and studied his face with concern. He took a deep breath to calm himself and nodded with a short smile. This dance will definitely be a challenge for him too.

That night, both went to dinner. Yuxin's friends didn't complain either and couldn't join them because they had just found out about tomorrow's event and wanted to participate, now they must be practicing somewhere.

"The night is refreshing and look" Yuxin pointed above them "The sky is pretty".

"You are pretty" Kun said automatically, he thought about withdrawing what he just said but he has been hiding it for so long that this time he didn't care anymore. Yuxin said nothing and continued eating in silence, but Kun did notice her blushing face.

It was the first time he saw it. That's a good sign, right?

He suppressed a smile and he continued to eat from his dinner too. Tomorrow would be the confession, the nerves and anxiety didn't let him sleep until late in the morning.