06| Not a cinderella story

"You are not Yuxin," Kun said and took steps back to get away from her.

"Yes I am, look" Amber showed him the invitation card "You gave me this, don't you remember?"

"You don't sound like her" Kun looked at the necklace that hung around her neck, and a concern invaded his entire body "What did you do to Yuxin?"

"You still don't believe me"

"Stop lying, I know you are one of her stepsisters"

Amber then removed her mask and the wig.

"I didn't do anything to her. Yuxin asked me to come as her in the first place "

Kun's heart clenched.

"What? You are lying again "

"Look, I only came because she asked me to. Yuxin didn't want to hurt you because she doesn't like you. If that so, then she would already be here"

She really doesn't like me?

Kun stepped back further, and left her there. He wanted to be alone. He no longer knew what he would do now. Yuxin didn't come and that hurt him.

Kun decided to stay on one of the benches in the garden. He didn't want to listen to the music or see people right now.

"Are you a guest?" someone asked and sat next to him. Kun didn't feel like talking. He didn't feel like anything, but the person kept insisting "Are you okay?"

When the prince heard that soft voice, a stimulus made him wake up and see who was speaking. Kun didn't know who he was addressing. She wore a white suit and her mask was a cyan-blue color. For a moment, he believed that she was Yuxin.

"You have the same voice ... forget it, I have a bad night"

"Why?"

"The girl I like didn't come"

"And how do you know that?"

"Her stepsister came for her and now I don't know what I'll do. I wanted her to be my girlfriend, she is a great person with a wonderful heart, I just feel good when I am with her and I... love her so much ".

"I love you too"

Kun turned to see her and fixed his eyes on her lips, when he noticed it. His heart began to beat faster. But before he could say anything, someone appeared from the bushes.

"Yuxin, I found your necklace" A red-haired girl with a green mask left the necklace that he had given Yuxin.

"It's really you. You came ".

"It's me"

"I will leave you two alone, call me when you're ready." Yuyan entered the castle once Yuxin responded to her request.

"Your hair," Kun said, running his fingers over them.

"Is it something that bothers you?" They smiled, remembering the same question Yuxin asked him when they first danced together.

"Not really. I like it. "Kun reached for the mask tape and Yuxin did the same. The prince removed Yuxin's mask, and she removed his. Their eyes met for the first time and they didn't stop seeing each other for a whole minute "You look so pretty like this."

Their smiles reached their eyes. Hers conveyed gentleness and his a pure and warm welcome.

Under a thousand stars and a bright moon, they sealed the moment with a kiss.

---

The coronation was perfect. Kun's parents accepted Yuxin and were very happy to meet her, some people wasn't, but Kun and Yuxin made changes. They didn't want the length of her hair and the way she dressed to define her. She was being true to herself, and everyone should respect that. People agreed, and they apologized. For days they only talked about the two of them, and how things could change from now on.

About the stepsisters and her mother. They were left without work and now they had to clean the houses of all the towns. Yuyan grew her business and from time to time she would go to ride horses in the castle.

Yuyan put her things down and knocked on the castle door. She was greeted by one of their servants and she led her into the garden. Ziyi was riding a black horse while Kun was helping Yuxin to sit on a white one. But she failed, because she sat on the wrong side.

Yuyan smiled upon seeing that. And during all those past events it reminded her of the fairy tale Cinderella: stepsisters, a dance in a castle, and their identities undisclosed. But she is not Cinderella and this is not her story either.

She is Yuxin and this is the start of a brighter life.

《End》
.

.

Hello again, I hope you liked it and have been entertained.

It's a sweet story again, omg. This is not the story I mentioned before. That one that I am working on is not a sweet story and that's why it's more difficult for me.

I wrote this one because I had stress with homework, maybe I'll write something similar again with fairy tales. Maybe Snow white?

Well I hope you have an excellent day!

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this 💙