Double C's For Christmas

P1: Did you hear about the rumor?

P2: What did I miss?

P3: If it's about Liu Yuxin and Cai xukun in the same show, yes.

P4: Omg, we are going to have the double C's on the same screen again?

P3: Don't raise your hopes so high P4, there have already been similar rumors and it never happens.

P2: And what is the Show about this time?

P1: It's not new, it's from Keep Running, they invited both of them.

P2: I hope it's true * cross fingers *

' After the filming, several photos and a video of both were running in all the websites. Now people couldn't wait any longer to see them on Christmas Day.

P2: My wishes have been greeted.

P3: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. It actually happened!!

P1: What I can see in that video, was that they are still getting along so well.

P2: Yeah, they seem really close. God knows what they were talking about in that video.

P3: I want to know so badly.

P4: Is there anyone who is level ten in lip translation?

P1: I laugh to death, P4.

P2: Unfortunately not P4, but I will pretend that they are telling each other how much they love each other.

' The first episode aired on Christmas Day, as expected, it was the most anticipated show of the moment and it hit trending in a few seconds.

P1: Omg, did you realize that Kun couldn't leave his gaze from Yuxin for even a minute?

P2: I am scared.

P3: I am scared to death.

P4: Yes !! I noticed it and also when Yuxin couldn't reach the rope, Kun got up to help her.

P5: Kun is like that with everyone, he is very kind.

P2: Yes, but he doesn't care as much as he did with Yuxin.

P3: I think the same as P2. I hadn't seen Kun pay so much attention to a girl before.

P1: Yeah, that's true. Also, I hadn't seen my wife blush so hard when he offered his hand everytime they do a game. He even looked concerned when she had to play against Li Chen.

P5: You are just assuming things. Kun is always paired with any girl he has ever worked with and they were saying the same thing everywhere.

P4: Even if they don't have something, they look so cute together! Period.

' The camera changed and now they went to more scenes where they both appeared in the same group.

P4: It was me or did Kun want to kill Jackson? He lost by looking at them ...

P1: It 's not you.

P3: I'm dying of laugh, he was jealous that the two were paired for the game. He even sat next to Yuxin so that Jackson wouldn't do it.

P1: Yeah, you are being very obvious, KunKun.

P3: He tried to stay neutral but the corner of his mouth wanted to lift.

P4: Even Shayi and Baby were bothering him. I'm dying of laugh.

P2: Kun is like an open book. Easy to read.

P5: ...

P2: You can't deny what your eyes have just seen, P5. Quite obvious.

' Now they went to the last stage, which was to remove the names tag from each other's backs.

P1: I'm a little worried about Yuxin.

P2: Me too. I hope Kun shows up and protects her.

P4: Well, your wishes were fulfilled. Kun was to save her.

P3: Woah, Kun is like a knight gentleman. And Yuxin beat Baby Jie!

P2: They are surrounded by others!

P1: Huh? Kai Ge let Yuxin beat him? Am I seeing things?

P3: This is new, I am speechless.

P4: Yes, but now both of them remain.

P2: What? The two of them offered their backs for the other to win? Hold on my heart, this is so cute.

P3: Now they are arguing to see who of the two wins. These two kind people.

P1: If both knew that they are a team and they won anyway. They are arguing over nothing.

P2: Laugh to dead.

' The episode ended with the younger team winning against the adults, and weibo trending about the double C's and all the interactions in the first episode.

P2: It is certain that with this episode many candies will come out. And I'm happy to eat dog food, as long as I can see them together.

P3: I will repeat this episode until I get old.

P1: I am at the top of the pit and I will not be able to go down.

P2: We have to wait for the official announcement.

P5: Stop it, stop pairing Kun with Yuxin. This is so irritating.

P1: If you don't like it, please don't comment P5. We are not doing you any harm, or we can't be happy?

P2: Ignore her, haters prefer not to see what is already obvious.

P6: I'm not a fan of these two, but I can see that he really likes her a lot. And the girl looks very cute when she blushes.

P3: Thank you P6 for your comment!

P1: Even a person who is not a fan notices it. Kunxin will be the death of me.

P7: I'm not a fan either, but I've seen some of their performances. They are explosive and they perform don't feel so empty even when they are alone on a stage. I hope they can collaborate together someday and if these two end up together, they will be a powerful couple.

P2: Indeed.
.
.
.

Satisfying my dream of having them in the same screen again...

Hope you enjoy it!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!