M| Light and Shadow

[Warning: mature content below]
.
.
.

*After Kun's office scene*

As Kun closed the door behind him, he walked over to Yuxin and kissed her pasionately. They were carried away by the intensity of the moment that they didn't even care about what they were stepping on.

Then the two of them stumbled toward the bed, Yuxin falling onto the mattress and Kun sliding his hands up to her that were above her head.

The temperature reached both of them that Kun had to take off his shirt for the second time. But then he stopped. He sat straight and said nothing else about his sudden change of actitude, he just watched her.

"What's wrong?" Yuxin asked, scared.

"I think I'm dreaming".

She let out an air of relief and laughed while sitting up to get a better look of him.

"Why do you say that?"

"I just can't believe this is real. You here in my bed and loving me."

"It's real, Kun. And I really love you."

Those words comming out from her made his heart gone crazy.
The prince leaned forward again and made Yuxin sit further on the bed.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure it's with you"

Kun blushed and began to play with Yuxin's hair before kissing her again slowly and then with more intensity than before.

She was already panting when the prince kept running his fingers up and down her body, exploring every inch of it, to the point that his pants were starting to get too tight.

They parted for air and Yuxin began to unbutton her clothes. The prince held his breath.

He knew that if he saw her totally naked, he was going to have a heart attack. But he still want to take the risk.

Kun waited until she was completely rid of her shirt, then helped her with her pants. Left her only in underwear.

The prince gulped at the sight of her while Yuxin tried to cover herself a bit with his sheet. She felt embarrassed. She considers that her body doesn't have the curves that a man would love, but seeing how Kun was looking at her, she doubt it for the first time.

He pulled the covers off her and looked into her eyes.

"Don't cover yourself, you're beautiful"

A tingle ran through Yuxin's chest before Kun kiss her neck a few times and went down to her breast. He pull up her underwear for more access to left his love in that area and every part of her body just by kissing them.

I love every part of you.

The room was filled with gasps and moans. Yuxin called out Kun's name every time his hand slipped into her crotch and he did magic with his fingers while still kissing and sucking one of her breast. A kind of pleasure coursed through Yuxin's body and her legs went weak.

After playing with her sensitive part, Kun pull out his hand of her and got rid of the obstruction between her legs and his too.

"I'm going to stop if it hurts, just tell me, okay?"

She couldn't say anything because of the adrenaline from a few seconds ago so she just nodded.

Kun did it slowly and Yuxin could only squeeze the sheets and bite her lip.

She was able to breath again when he was all inside her.

"Are you okay? "

Yuxin took a moment to get used to the new sensation, and then nodded.

Kun reached for her hands and squeezed them with his to give her support. He then proceeded to get out of her and back in again. The rhythm was increasing when Yuxin stopped biting her lip with pain and she just said his name between moans.

He joined her and started saying her name too until they finally reach the climax and the two collapsed side by side with their chest rising and falling at the same time.

The prince looked at the roof with smiley eyes.

Xie Na told him about this before. When you are with the right person, you just feel it.

"I love you, Yuxin" Kun reached for her cheek and smiled when she did it too.

"I love you, Kun". 

.
.
.
.

PLUS: They went for another round because Kun still think he is dreaming, and that's why ChengCheng complained about not being able to sleep well that night. 😂

Thank you for read the story and don't forget to stream "New and More"!