02| Reach the top

For this round everyone will participate, and the crowd couldn't see them directly but on a screen that was in the main room.

All of them was already there with the right clothes and getting ready to take out some papers to decide who would go first and who would go last. Yuxin would go third and Kun eighth.

"Now that you are organized, the first four can sit down" Zhu Zhen, who had also changed in case he came out wet, pointed to the devices / chairs that will send them flying directly to the pool.

Kun fixed his gaze towards Yuxin (now he didn't bother too much from hide it because the crowd couldn't watch him and the camera wouldn't make it so obvious), she kept putting her hand on her chest nervously and didn't want to sit down either

Kun made some steps forward to get her out of it, but he stopped when he realize that they was in the eyes of the public.

Yuxin laughed softly when Zhu Zhen approached to ask her.

"I'm a little scared" she admitted quietly and Kun wanted to sacrifice himself for her. Would it be too obvious if he did it? Would they write bad comments about her? She doesn't deserve that treatment and Kun doesn't want to be the reason why she got hurt. The feeling of not been able to help her, it's frustrating.

"Don't worry Yuxin, someone can replace you" Zhu Zhen spoke and looked at Kun. That took him off guard and some of the Ninepercent members looked at him discretely. Kun blushed in his place and looked away to not be caught by the camera.

"It's not necessary, I will be able to do it" she commented, taking a deep breath and sitting down.

"All right, Yuyan, you are the first. Say a number "

"Six"

Keyin pressed the button with the number and a green light appeared.

"Oh, it's just the start and Yuyan will send someone to fly. Let's see who the number six is"

While Zhu Zhen was speaking, Kun approached one of the staff and asked for a towel to Yuxin if she was thrown off. But it wasn't her, it was Xiao Gui.

"Look at our leader, always considerate, he came here to bring me a towel. Thanks bro."

Kun and Yuxin looked at each other and their faces formed into a smile. She already know what he was trying to do.

"Yuxin it's your turn, say a number"

Kun asked for a towel again and approached the edge of the pool as before. Until now no one had noticed his actions except the staff.

And again, Yuxin wasn't the one who flew off but Zhengting.

"Wao, Kun i will never forget this action" Zhenting took the towel and hugged him. 

Now Anqi had replaced Zhenting. All positions were filled by The9. That meant yes or yes, they would lose a member. This time Kun didn't ask for a towel, the camera already had him in view if he returned to the pool. And this time Yuxin fell.

Kun felt bad right away. He was frustrating, wanting to help her but not being able to. Ziyi was the one who reached out to help her and Chengcheng was already carrying a towel.

Yuxin indicated to them that she was fine, and Xuer was the one who reached out to be sure. Kun endured a lot at that moment, he felt the need to hug her and dry her hair better. As he does every time they sleep together in the same apartment.

It seems that being in the same place is a punishment when their relationship is a secret.

When Kun's turn came, he didn't fear as much as he thought and he didn't last long in that chair either.

"This is incredible, Kun just sat down and they already sent him to fly?!"

Ziyi helped him out of the water and gave him a towel. When he fully rubbed himself he saw Yuxin's worried face. He did a little smile to assure her that he was fine.

In the end, Ninepercent won with Nongnong without falling into the water for the last round.

"Zhangjing look at your expression" Zhengting pointed out the picture and then laughed.

"Hey, my mouth it's that big?"

"I came out amazing as always, but in that shoot is missing someone" Yanjun commented as he smiled at one of the cameras "You". 

Some of the members laughed and Kun just rolled his eyes with a smile.

Zhu Zhen gave them a few minutes to change and go to the main room again. So all of them are getting out of the pool area, and before Yuxin left Kun passed by and whispered:

"Wait for me here when you has changed" Kun heard Yuxin nod so he told the others that he would look for a ring he had dropped. Within a few minutes Yuxin appeared with dry clothes and a towel hanging around her neck.

Finally, a moment alone. 

"What's wrong?" she asked but Kun didn't answer at once, he dried a part of her hair with the towel in silence.

It's incredible of the effect she can cause him. His heart just started to going crazy by having her this close so he wasted no time and stole a quick kiss on her lips.

"I just missed you so much" he said while their forehead were pressing together. Maybe the situation is being ridiculous because they were in the same place and under the same roof, but they can't see each other with love, can't hug and even can't talk. They only can't.

"I missed you too" Kun smiled at that and patted her head gently.

"Go out first, I'll wait a few minutes here."

Yuxin nodded and then she left.