11| Light and Shadow

[Mature content below]
.
.
.

"Kiss Me"

Kun's gaze immediately changed when he heard her say that. He leaned toward her and did what she ordered.

First it was a small kiss, but the second time he approached Yuxin he couldn't get away from her. Her soft and warm lips washed over him. The two were moving in sync. Kun deepened the kiss and Yuxin moved closer. Her hands reached the prince's neck and he held Yuxin's face.

They pulled away for air and smiled at each other, their chest rising and falling at the same time.

"I love you so much, Yuxin"

She gave him that smile that he liked so much. It made him feel like everything would be okay.

Yuxin got up from the chair without removing her hands from his neck. She still looking at him. Her eyes filled with so much affection.

"I love you too, Kun"

Their lips met again, kissing for dominance as if the world will end tommorrow. Kun, then, thrust his tongue into Yuxin's mouth and that takes her by surprise that she let out a gasp.

From one moment to the next, Yuxin was sitting on his desk and Kun was holding her hips. Unbothered about the papers that were scattered all over the floor.

When they couldn't breathe again Kun went to kiss her neck. Yuxin ran her hands down the prince's arms and over his chest until she let out another gasp when Kun slipped his hand under her clothes and touched her bare back. His hand went up slowly while Yuxin was holding her breath. He stopped when he touched the fabric of her underwear.

Kun pulled away from her neck and went to her ear.

"Stop me now before I can't stop myself."

Until now, none of them had realized that they were breathing hard and that the office was no longer cold.

"I'm not going to stop you"

As if that were a button for Kun, he kissed her again passionately until he pulled away from her and removed his shirt. Yuxin's eyes widened when she saw his body. Kun couldn't be more than satisfied for trained every day (even if he had a lot of paper to work on) . He liked the expression Yuxin was making.

"My eyes are up here, Yuxin," he teased her with a huge smile. And she looked to the side and punched his arm gently.

"You just took off your shirt, how do you want me not to look?"

Kun cupped her chin and made her look at him. They didn't say anything because it wasn't necessary, they both knew what they wanted.

They went to another round of kissing while the prince put his hand on her back and then went to her stomach.

He heard Yuxin moan when he touched one of her breasts. Then he pulled her body closer to his. He slid his free hand, that wasn't on her chest, up her thigh.

"Kun ..."

He knew what she meant. This isn't the right place.

"Let's go to my room" Kun quickly put on his shirt and the two left the place holding hands.

Xie Na watched them leave the office happy and she didn't want to interfere tonight.

"Xie Na! Do you know where Kun is? I just found an interesting new" The woman was startled when ChengCheng called her "Do you think he's in his room?"

The boy couldn't even take two steps when Xie Na pushed him into the kitchen. And she started telling him that Kun had company that night. ChengCheng didn't understand until she named Yuxin.

*

The sound of the dishes woke Kun up, and when he opened his eyes he found Yuxin next to him. He knew how beautiful she was to him, and seeing her completely naked was even more.

He ran his fingers over her soft hair and found it quite fascinating when she was asleep. He smiled because last night was fascinating too.

Yuxin woke up and gave him a warm smile.

"Good morning Kun"

He leaned down and gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning princess"

"Princess?"

"Yes, you should get used to that from now on."

Yuxin playfully pushed him and then they both got out of bed, although Kun didn't want to, but today is already the last day of the competition. And soon he was going to marry Yuxin. When that happens, they will no longer have to get up so early.

Yuyan, Zuyi and ChengCheng were already waiting for them in the dining room. The three of them were eating their bread for breakfast. The day seemed most peaceful, but with them it wasn't.

"Yuxin didn't go back to sleep, and I just told her to confess her feelings"

"She wasn't coming back?" ChengCheng acted surprised "Look, Kun did have company last night."

"Can you tell me where my friend spent the night?"

"Can you also tell me who my friend slept with?"

"It's obvious that the two of you slept together" Zuyi finished saying and Chengcheng pouted his lips because she ruined the moment of embarrassing his friends.

They started talking about some swords the town were selling. Then they mentioned about the coronation party and the food. 

Kun smiled seeing them. He liked this, his friends at a table talking about anything and also because he had Yuxin beside him.

"ChengCheng, what happened to your eyes? Didn't you sleep well?" Zuyi asked when she saw the dark circles.

"He must have been watching TV all night" Kun said, knowing what he is like.

"It wasn't that, it's because I had to listen to what you two were doing all night!"

Kun started coughing while Yuxin's face turned red and she wanted to disappear right there.

.

.

Hi, it's my first time writing smut. It was short and dry I think. I even had to cut it. Sorry if it wasn't what you expected.

I'm sure I'll do a special chapter for that part, I hope it goes well.

~Three more chapters to go.