02| Not a cinderella story

Kun was about to get up from the table when his parents started talking about his birthday party, and that he will soon have to ask a girl for her hand to get married, so they can spend the rest of their lives.

Until now, Kun hasn't had a chance to meet girls or he just wasn't interested in any that he had known. In the mornings he spent composing music and the rest of the day he spent it reading information about politics and history. Very soon his father was going to leave him the throne, so Kun had to prepare himself.

His most anticipated time of the day is when the sun was setting and everyone was sleeping in the castle then he would sneak out to go to a bar.

He went every night just to get carried away by the music and feel like he didn't have a responsibility on his shoulders. And what it started out be a place to have fun and be a normal teenager, it ended up being the place he most looked forward to going. Just because there she was.

The first time he met her was when she got on the stage with a guitar and started singing. He wondered if an angel really existed, because she looked like one. From then he only comes to see her, he already knows the color of her hair and the mask that she usually uses. And what he most distinguished about her was that she didn't wear a dress or a skirt as most girls do.

"Did something good happen yesterday?" asked Ziyi, one of the faithful friends of the family. The two of them were sitting in the dining room, taking their last bites of lunch while their parents had already left.

Ziyi already knows his secret, he knows that Kun runs away at night and that he has an interest for the girl with the blue mask. So, Kun nodded to him as a sign to go up to his room so the maids wouldn't hear them speak.

"Is it about the girl?" Ziyi asked him once they closed the door.

"I spoke to her yesterday, as you told me" Kun's lips formed a smile just thinking that he had finally done it after so many nights.

"And?" asked his friend, prompting him to tell more.

"We danced, Ziyi" Kun's smile widened after saying that.

"Now I understand why you still have that smile on your face, you couldn't sleep, right?"

"Just a bit. I can't wait for tonight."

Even though Ziyi was worrying that his friend won't be able to get enough sleep for the next few days, he was really happy for his friend. He had never seen Kun so happy for a girl, not even the women he had introduced to him.

"Are you planning to take her to the party? You already know that your parents expect you to bring a girlfriend "

Kun wasn't entirely sure, they barely spoke yesterday and he couldn't ask her to be his girlfriend in just days. Even if he had a crush on her, he wanted things to be slow and they could get to know each other better. On the other hand, Kun felt a little scared. He was afraid that she would want him only because he is the prince and not the person who carries that title.

"My birthday is far away, but I will invite her."

Kun couldn't reveal his name and remove his mask. Not yet.

.

.

Hello, I have decided to update the whole story because the chapters are very short. This is not the end, it has six parts. Only that I updated the first two because I need to finish writing the last chapter.

I'll post the others in a few hours 💙.