One

AN: I would do chapter titles but I'm too indecisive for that 🤪

•••

To say that Toshinori was uncomfortable would be an understatement.

The warehouse is humid and loud. Screaming spectators crowd around an arena surrounded by chain link fences. All Might has busted plenty of underground quirk tournaments, but he's never gone undercover like this before. The men and women bang on the fence in excitement their yelling so loud the slender man could barely hear his comrade walking next to him.

"Let's get closer to the arena, she should be up next." Aizawa said calmly, his hood hiding his identity from any prying eyes.

Obviously the other pro-hero was not as effected by the overwhelming surroundings as much as Toshinori. After squeezing through the crowd the two men stand with a clear view of the arena.

"How can a young girl be in a place like this?"

Aizawa looks around, "Did you not read her file? She's taken down twenty men on her own."

A high pitched noise whines through the air as a man steps into view with a microphone.

"Now for the main event! Tonight our raining champion returns! With a strength quirk that increases the more he sleeps. A hulking mass of muscle that has just come out of a three day slumber it's..."

Heavy footsteps that seem to shake the ground comes from the right entrance of the arena, a massive figure coming into view.

Toshinori's eyes widen "Holy shi-"

"MMAAAAAAYYYYYHHEEEEEEEMMMM!"

A shirtless eight foot man steps into the arena. His muscles bulge putting any body builder to shame, he's even bigger than All Might himself to his dismay. The muscle giant flexes to the crowd getting the spectators that betted on him riled up.

"Going against our champion is a new challenger! A vigilante you might have seen in the news we have...IIIIINNNFFFEEEERRRNNNOOOOO!"

A teenage girl in a raggedy brown coat walks out glaring at her opponent. Her jacket hood conceals her face from the crowd. The crowds cheers aren't as loud. She definitely didn't look impressive compared to the huge man, but her stance shows no signs of intimidation.

The hulking man bellows a laugh, "What an insult to go against this frail child!"

The girl silently responds with a smirk.

"If we swoop in now we can grab her before-"

"Wait! I wanna see this!" Excitement spills out of Toshinori as he grips the fence.

Aizawa rolls his eyes, "You always do this."

It's true. He loves watching a good fight, especially his students during training. He just can't help it, especially when it came to someone with great potential like this girl.

The announcer takes his place behind the safety of the fence, "FIIIIGGGHHHTTT!"

The massive man charges. The girl doesn't move, not even a flinch. He brings both of his fists up, the girls eyes fluttering closed as he slams them down. Dirt fills the air blocking the audiences view. The two heroes lean forward in horror.

"Is that it?"

"She must be dead from a hit like that!"

The dust clears and the roar of the crowd halts.