Four

"Midoriya. You need to give more details in times like this. If it weren't for Inferno I might not have figured out that you were in danger."

The girls eyes dart around accessing her surroundings. Three victims, a pro and two students.

ʟɛȶ ʍɛ օʊȶ

"No."

Todoroki dashes forward lighting up his left side, "Don't worry. The pros will be here soon."

ƈօʍɛ օռ ʏօʊ ӄռօա ɨ ƈǟռ ȶǟӄɛ ɦɨʍ

"Not yet."

While the half and half keeps him busy. Y/N dashes to the victims picking them up and placing them behind Todoroki. She looks them over for fatal injuries.

"Do any of you need immediate medical attention?"

The green haired boy stares in awe, "Oh my god!
Y-you're Inferno! I watch you on the news!"

Y/N blushes and turns away from the boys enthusiastic praising.

Before she can join the fight the fanboy shouts, "Don't let him cut you! If he tastes your blood you'll be paralyzed!"

She stands next to Todoroki in front of the immobilized victims.

He distinguishes the flames on his left arm, "I won't let you kill these guys, Hero Killer."

She doesn't break eye contact with Stain, "We don't know exactly what his quirk is, but if he swallows our blood he could paralyze us."

The boy gets into a fighting stance, "I can keep my distance and-"

A knife flies by in a flash cutting the boys cheek,      Y/N's arm flares up red, instinctively catching the blade in mid air throwing it back at Stain with inhumane reflexes. The man barely dodges his own weapon as he lunges at them.

"You have good friends, Ingenium!"

Todoroki blocks him with an ice wall. They all look up to see one of his swords plunging down towards them. As they're distracted, Stain grabs the boys collar his lizard like tongue darting out. Y/N's eyes widen and before she can realize she's full on football tackling the man. They fly down the alley, the air getting knocked out of his lungs.

They tumble on the ground before slamming into the wall. She gets to her feet, but yelps at the sudden pain in her leg. The pain amplifies as she stares at the the three knives in her thigh. Even while being tackled he still managed to stab her. The red fades from her arms and legs.

"Inferno!"

She drops down to one knee and suddenly ice rises from the ground and transports her back to where the other injured lay. Todoroki continues to fight the vigilante. Y/N curses as she pulls the blades out. She steadies herself feeling dizzy from the shooting pain up her left leg.

"Why are you all..."

She looks over to the voice to see who she presumes is Ingenium speaking, still paralyzed on the ground, "Why...please stop! I've inherited my brothers name! I have to do it! That guys mine!"

ȶɦǟȶ օռɛ ȶɦɛʀɛ

Even while fighting Todoroki replies calmly, "The Ingenium I saw before didn't have that look on his face. You've got a lot going on behind the scenes in your family, too, huh?"

Two blades suddenly plunge into the boys left arm. Y/N's eyes widen in panic. She tries to stand up, but the pain causes her to fall back to her knee.

ɨ ƈǟռ ɦɛǟʟ ȶɦǟȶ ʄօʀ ʏօʊ ɦօֆȶ ɢɨʀʟ

A flash of blue light flies by. The green haired fanboy grabs the man and drags him across the building.

"I can move normally for some reason now!"

Todoroki pulls out the blades from his arms, his face screwed in pain, "A time limit?"

The pro that Y/N almost forgot was there speaks up, "No, that kid should've been the last one he got!"

Stain elbows the kid and they both land.

"Get back, Midoriya!"

Todoroki shoots ice towards the vigilante and Midoriya jumps back to the others. Y/N's mind reals and tries to remember anything from her encounter with the man before.

"Why do you want to know my blood type?"

"I'm just curious."

"AB."

"Good, I hate those O types..."

"Midoriya what's your blood type."

"B-blood type?! It's O...wait are you saying-"

"The effectiveness is based on blood type, when I met him before he said he hates O, his quirk must not work as well on you."

Stain's voice echoes down the alleyway as he smirks, "You're right Inferno, we have the same outlook on heroes, why won't you join me?"

She glares daggers in his direction, "You take lives, you're just as bad as the corrupt heroes you murder."

Midoriya gets back to his feet, "I can't really do anything just by knowing his quirk."

"I was hoping to just get the victims out of here, but he can react to my ice and fire too fast. I don't have enough time to get them to safety."

"I'll be able to take him myself, but I can only fight for so long." Y/N says.

"I think our best option is to hold on by avoiding close combat until the pros get here. I'm sorry Inferno, but you seem too injured, are you sure you can fight?" Todoroki looks down concerned at the girl.

She nods, "When it's time just stay out of the way."

Midoriya looks confused, "How will we know when to move?!"

"Trust me you'll know."

Todoroki sees the look in her eyes and nods, "That's a pretty big risk, but yeah...the three of us will protect them!"

The two boys engage the enemy fighting with all they have. Y/N winces as she moves toward Ingenium.

"Ok Yoru I'll let you out now."