Nineteen

Ugh my head.

It's....

Where am I?

Yoru?

Yoru what's going on?

Yoru...?

Y/N's eyes slowly open. It's dark. She's sitting on the floor. She's not sure how much time has past. She looks down at herself to see chains binding her to a big support beam. What was the last thing that happen-

Oh...that's right...

She looks a few feet ahead of her to see a body. Actually it's just the lower half. She tilts her head.

"Magne."

She suddenly notices the wreckage of the warehouse.
Debris litters the ground around a giant hole in the side of the building. There must have been a fight.

"Compress can you stand?!"

She looks to her side to see Twice cradling Compress who now has one less arm. Toga stands next to them looking in worry.

"You."

Shigaraki stomps over to the girl and reaches his hand out. She closes her eyes in acceptance. Time to die.

Oh.

She's roughly pulled to her feet and she's opens her eyes. His face is creased in anger and his red eyes shine with determination. These boys and their red eyes sure are passionate. She's never seen his face this close before.

"I had the doctor suppress the demon so you're powerless. Don't try to run."

"Wasn't planning onto." Her voice is borderline monotone.

Her dull eyes seem to see right through him.

"Tch." Shigaraki turns around to the others, "Lets take Compress to the doctor."

•••

It's been weeks since Y/N found out she killed her parents. It's not like she decided to be apart of the league of villains again, it's more like she didn't care enough to run away. She's been on autopilot.

"She follows every order we give her, she doesn't try to run away!"

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes...no-I don't know?! She's...I thought that once she found out she'd realize she's one of us! Things would go back how they were before right? Right?"

"Shigaraki...All For One placed me with you not just to follow your orders, but to be able to point out when you are wrong."

"She needed to know the truth."

"This wasn't the way to do it...but it's too late and all we can do is give her time to heal. Hopefully she'll forgive you one day."

Y/N brings her ear away from the wall. The words reach her ears, but they mean nothing. She doesn't care how bad he feels. She doesn't care.

•••

Y/N lays her head on the back of the couch and stares at the ceiling. I wonder how they keep the paint from dripping onto the floor when they paint ceilings.