Seven

Even before she saw him she felt it. The hatred, the envy, the fear. She can already feel Yoru getting riled up inside her.

ʟɛȶ ʍɛ ɦǟʋɛ ɨȶ
ɨ ռɛɛɖ ɨȶ
ȶǟӄɛ ɨȶ ʄʀօʍ ɦɨʍ

She struggles to keep her from coming out, taking a few deep breathes. It wasn't till recently that she was able to keep Yoru at bay when she got upset. As long as she doesn't get too angry she should be fine. She gets Yoru under control and walks to Jeanist's side as the blonde boy continues to yell with his raspy voice.

"I LOOK RIDICULOUS MAKE IT GO BACK!" He tries desperately to ruffle his hair, but it won't move from its neat gelled look.

"No." Jeanist chuckles to himself, "Anyways this is L/N she will join us for the rest of your internship."

She bows politely, "Nice to meet you."

"Tch."

She stands up straight in surprise. She meets his red eyes and he glares with annoyance. Her surprised expression hardens into his same glare. Two can play this game.

Her anger makes her anxiety fade and her voice lowers, "You might act tough...but I can see you're just a scared little boy."

Y/N's not sure how her demeanor can flip on a coin like this. Every time she gets irritated or angry it's like her shyness disappears. Something about rude people makes her come out of her shell.

The boy stomps up to her, but she doesn't flinch. Ha?

He gives her his scariest glare, but she just stares back at him with a glare just as deadly. Ha?

His clenched fists start to shake in anger and you know what she does in response.

She narrows her eyes and smirks.

He grits his teeth, "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

"Enough, we're going patrolling, come both of you."

Bakugou let's out an irritated grunt and turns away. Y/N's annoyance depletes and her face reddens realizing how close he was in her face. She follows the two with her head down.

•••

The three have been patrolling for an hour. Nothing much was happening. Y/N and Bakugou were bickering pretty much the whole time. The boy was absolutely frustrating, but she couldn't help retaliating to his angry comments.

"It is possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu incident the other day will be more active. Even though this is just a patrol, don't let your guard down."

"Right."

Y/N nods.

The streets of Tokyo are pretty quiet. Y/N is not surprised, it's the middle of the day. Whenever she camped out here she mostly encountered criminals at night.

She learned that the angry guy with her is Bakugou, apparently he's in the same class as the other students she met in Hosu. She hasn't said much to him, but she already doesn't like him. She has to deal with Yoru's rudeness all the time, so she can't stand when she has to deal with other rude people. Though on the other hand...it is very entertaining to make him rage and scream.