Sixteen

A flash of green runs in front of her. She follows him pushing herself to reach him. Just as she's about to catch up to him a purple and black claw shoots out at both of them. She doesn't have time to dodge putting her arms up to block. As the claws about to come down on them they're both swept off their feet and carried out of harms way. She looks up at her savior.

Shoji. He's still holding her. So close. Despite the serious situation, she blushes profusely and hops out of his grasp.

"You two were only thinking about saving your friends...you need to pay attention..."

He lets Midoriya stand and Y/N notices his injuries. His broken arm shows he must of overused his quirk.

"Oh my god, Midoriya are you okay?" She approaches the boy inspecting his wounds.

He smiles weakly, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

She suddenly grabs his hand and closes her eyes. Yoru of course loves absorbing anger, but she can take some physical pain too. Midoriya sighs, some of his pain numbing.

She lets go, "Did that help at all?"

"Yes...you're incredible I gotta add that to my hero book after this!"

Shoji puts Midoriya on his back again, "You shouldn't be moving with those injuries. You won't be fast enough against Tokoyami."

Y/N's furrows her eyebrows, "Is that what attacked us?"

"Me and Tokoyami were ambushed by a villain. I was able to let us get away, but that triggered his quirk. His anger also has been fueling it, he tried to hide it but..."

A roar erupts ahead of them and Y/N's eyes widen as she looks to the source. She's seen dark shadow plenty of times before, but not this big. He's even bigger than the clay monsters from before! She sees Tokoyami hovering within dark shadow.

He looks down at them with a desperation, "Get away...from me...you'll die!"

ɢɨʋɛ ʍɛ ɦɨֆ ǟռɢɛʀ!

Y/N falls to a knee clutching her red arm.

Midoriya yells, "L/N what's wrong!"

She grunts and speaks through gritted teeth, "It's Yoru...his anger's...it's too strong for me to handle...I can't control her!"

The two males look at her in panic. The two scariest students losing control. What a nightmare.

Midoriya speaks firmly, "Shoji! I have a plan!"

•••

"L/N?! What are you doing out here?!" Todoroki shouts.

Y/N runs up to Todoroki and Bakugou, then turning towards where she came from, "There's no time to explain just get your explosions and fire ready!"

Bakugou waddles up, "Don't tell me what to do without explain-"

Shoji carrying Midoriya runs into the clearing, dark shadows massive form close behind. He bursts into the clearing smashing the ice walls Todoroki made.

"Tokoyami?"

Shoji shouts in panic, "He's out of control! One of you make some light!"

Todoroki sets the class b student down, "I'll use my flames and-"

Bakugou interrupts him, "Wait, idiot."