Fifteen

"L/N why are you standing by the wall? Come on the waters feels nice!"

Y/N ignores her pink classmate pressing her ear to the wooden wall. She's wearing a baggy t-shirt and basketball shorts that Tiger kindly lent her. She knows that it's a sauna and all the girls would be naked, but she was not about to be exposed in front of anyone. Her face turns into a glare as she hears the males voices on the other side.

"Yoamomo can you make a wood panel that can stick to the wall?"

The raven haired girl tilts her head, "Hmm? For what?"

"You'll see in a second."

Yoamomo walks over and creates what she requested. Y/N takes the panel not looking at her considering she's...not clothed.

Y/N's face heats up, "Thank you...now everyone stand to the side real fast so the boys don't see you."

They stare at her in confusion, but comply anyway. They all cover up in towels and stand near the entrance. Y/N presses her ear up to the wood wall again and waits.

She hears the muffled voice again, "Walls...are meant to be climbed over!"

There he is.

A hand bursts through the wall catching Mineta in a chokehold. All the boys yell in confusion at the sight. She punched a hole through the wall a little larger than her head.

"Oh my god L/N!"

"Everyone cover up!" Iida shouts.

She looks Mineta in the eyes with a deathly glare that rivals Aizawa's, "If I catch you being a pervert again...the ones on your head won't be the only balls I rip off. You understand?"

Mineta nods vigorously.

She smiles, "Good."

She lets go and he drops to the ground in a daze. Then she looks up.

"AAAHHHH!"

She covers her eyes sputtering in embarrassment. Thankfully she didn't see anything...down there, but just the fact that they were only in towels made her want to die and be reborn into another life. She slams the wood panel that Yoamomo made on the wall closing up the hole.

The girls all thank her, but Y/N just runs past them still yelling covering her tomato face. She leaves needing to just shut herself in her room and-

They're all sharing one giant room.

SHE WONT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THE EMBARRASSMENT.

She walks down the hallway pulling at her hair, "Aarrgh, why do I have to be so embarrassed all the time!"

She walks to the room where the class will be sleeping. Everyone should be at the sauna so at least she can be alone for a little while. She opens the door to the room. In traditional camping fashion the room is large and instead of beds they just have a bunch of sleeping bags laid out. The rooms still pretty dark except for Tokoyami's night light that he has to keep plugged in so Dark Shadow doesn't get out of control.

"L/N?"

"Oh!" Her face reddens when she see's Todoroki, but then she realizes.

He wasn't there. So he doesn't know what happened, great! She sighs in relief and approaches the boy. He's already half way in his sleeping bag, his back leaning on the wall. She grabs her assigned sleeping bag and plops down next to the boy, putting her self waist deep in the cozy bag.

After Todoroki witnessed her emotional breakdown a line had been crossed in their friendship. In a twisted way they had bonded over their past traumas. At least now she's not an anxious mess around him anymore.