Five

ȶɦǟȶ ɮօʏ

ɦɛ'ֆ ʀǟɖɨǟȶɨռɢ ɨȶ

The blue haired boy has tears trailing down his face, "Please stop...I-I'm...already..."

She's seen this look many times before, but she still can't get used to the pain in their eyes. A pain she's all too familiar with.

His voice falters when Y/N takes hold of one of his hands. She rests her free hand on their intertwined ones.

"W-what are you-"

Her face filled with sadness, "Just calm down... revenge does nothing, but hurt us more. I will take that burden for you."

The red skin starts to travel up her arms now taking over her whole body. Her eyes roll back as if in euphoria and a huge smile envelopes her face. Iida suddenly feels the anguish leave his body and he sighs in relief.

She lets go and stands now fully transformed, red skin and all.

Yoru is here.

"Fuck yeah! Being out twice in one week! Is it Christmas?!"

"Midoriya now!" Todoroki shouts at his friend and they both jump out of the red girl's way.

Iida let's out more tears, "T-thank you..."

She doesn't even spare him a glance, "Whatever, you bitch-baby! Oh the revenge is so good! I can feel your rage coursing through my veins AHAHAHA ITS MAKING ME CRAZY!"

"Who are you?! This isn't the Inferno I met before!" Stain yells across the alleyway.

"You mean host girl? That child is too soft! If it weren't for her control I could've been infamous in the villain world!"

"Villian?" Stain's face contorts into anger, "You're not a true hero...you're a fake!"

"No shit Voldemort!"

"YOU! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

The Hero Killer charges forward baring two katanas. Yoru stands ready, a crazed look in her eyes. He slices and thrusts his weapons and she dodges each attack a sadistic smile on her face. Todoroki and Midoriya watch from the sidelines in awe as the two fight in sync, as if in an elaborate dance.

Stain grunts when she slashes his stomach, leaving three gashes. He jumps back holding a hand to his abdomen blood oozing between his fingers.

Midoriya yells at his friend, "We have to help her!"

"But she said-"

"I know, but we're training to be heroes we can't just stand aside!"

The two vigilante's collide again, The Hero Killer somehow faster than before. He swings his sword down and she dodges easily, but before she can react his leg flies into her side. The force sends her crashing into the brick building. Dust blocks her vision. Stain breaks through the dust cloud a katana aimed at her chest. She doesn't have time to move.

"RECIPRO BURST!"

The once paralyzed teen swings his leg down and the katana breaks in half. He wastes no time to kick again, tiny jets coming from his calve. Stain tumbles away and Iida stands in front of the girl.

"Todoroki, Midoriya, Inferno, this has nothing to do with any of you, and I apologize. That's why I can't allow you three to bleed more than this!"

Yoru climbs out of the damaged building coughing slightly, "Jeez you kids are so fucking dramatic these days."

Stain gets back to his feet, "It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance sake. A person's essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything, but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are a cancer to society that warps the idea of heroes. Someone must set you straight."

"Set him straight? Is Ingenium gay or something?" Everyone just stares at Yoru as she chuckles at her own joke.

"He's right."

"You're gay?"

"What?! I mean he's right, I have no right to call myself a hero...even so...I cannot give in. If I give in, Ingenium will die-Hey wait a second!"

The red girl had already started charging the man. Cackling in the process. She swipes at him and he jumps, sticking a sword in the wall and landing on it.

"Just run away he's not even after you kids!" The pro yells from the ground.

Todoroki sends his flames at Stain, "We can't run. Something clearly changed just now. He's flustered!"

Todoroki continues alternating between his two quirks as Yoru chases The Hero Killer. The half and half boy gets distracted while talking to Iida and Stain gets ready to throw a knife. Yoru hears Y/N's voice.

Protect him from the blades!

"Errgh, you're such a pain in the ass!"

Before the knife can hit its target Yoru jumps in the way, the blade lodging into her forearm. Another knife whizzes through the air and Yoru blocks it again, a second blade now in her hand.

Todoroki clears the fire, "Inferno!"

She grunts pulling the weapons out of her, "She's not here right now! It's Yoru, dumbass!"

"Quick, freeze my legs before he recovers!"

Todoroki turns his attention to Iida, freezing the engines on his calves. Yoru takes a step forward, but collapses to her knees. She hunches over coughing up blood on the ground.

She laughs, "Bitch?! Your body usually lasts longer than this!"

Y/N's skin color begins to slowly ripple up her arms. She looks up when she hears a crash. With the force of Midoriya's punch and Iida's kick, Stain lets go of his sword and begins falling seemingly knocked out. His eyes snap open and he reaches for his sword.

"Watch out!"

Before he can grab it Yoru appears beside him gripping his collar and throwing him flying towards the ground. Todoroki burns him with a fireball and he slams into the asphalt, the impact creating a crater with a boom.

Todoroki shoots up his ice catching the falling teens so they slide softly to his side, "Stand up! He's still-"

"He's knocked out scarface." Yoru says groggily from the ground, her red skin fading by the second.

Stain lays in front of them, his body limp and not looking like he'll get up anytime soon. Yoru lays on her back, breathing heavy. Midoriya kneels next to her in panic.

"Yoru! What's happening!"

"Get your panties out of a twist I'm not dying. Once Y/N comes back her body is going to be unconscious. Get her to a hospital cause if she dies I die and it's annoying as shit."

"Y-yes ma'am!"

"Oh and tell her to eat some fucking vegetables! I was barely out five minutes before her body decided to shut down!" She yelled angrily before her eyes finally fluttered closed, her body fully back to its normal form.