Ten

WARNING: MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND OTHER GRUESOME DEPICTIONS

"You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure to train your minds and bodies at the same time."

Aizawa paces the room and stops at Y/N's seat lowering his voice, "Just because you're new doesn't mean you'll get special treatment, you will still take both exams. Nezu sees something in you, I hope he's right." He turns back to the class, "That is all."

The classroom bursts into chatter when he leaves. Y/N stares at her desk in anxiety. There's no way she can cram all that information in a week! She turns around at the sound of outcries' behind her.

"I haven't studied at all!"

"I might be able to help you two study."

"Oh, can I join?"

"Me too!"

Y/N watches as Yaomomo gasps with a blush, "Yes, of course!"

"She sure is virtuous." Kirishima say's next to Y/N.

She agrees, "Yeah, she's really excited to help."

The aura of anger spikes next to her, "You think I'm not virtuous?! Want me to beat it into both of you?!"

"Really? Thanks, Bakugou!"

The redhead exclaims with a happy grin and joins the other students. Y/N stares at Bakugou with furrowed brows. She was convinced he was mad at what she did the other day during training.

He points a glare at her, "Stop fucking staring, it's creepy."

"Why are you helping me? I thought you were mad from the other day."

He huffs out and gets up to go to lunch, "I'm not mad just...ergh just don't do that thing in front of other people."

She nods, "R-right."

He shakes his head, "Why do you care if I'm mad at you anyway?"

She blinks for a moment then looks up, "Cause you're one of my only friends."

She blushes, oh my god why did she say that?!

For a split second his eyebrowns raise before going back to his usual annoyed expression, "You're fucking weird, horns." He scoffs walking off.

How embarrassing, they've only known each other for less than a week and she thinks he's her friend?! He probably doesn't even like her.

"Hey, L/N wanna join us for lunch?"

•••

"Ow!"

"Wrong answer! Try again!"

Kirishima rubs his head where Bakugou hit him with a rolled up magazine. They'd been studying for two hours. The redhead was actually making progress while Y/N was going into panic mode. Quadratic equations? Poetry analysis?? HISTORICAL DATES??? She hasn't been in school for a year and she definitely regrets it.

"...45?"

"Correct."

"Hell yeah-ow!"

"You still got some answers wrong, dumbass!"

Kirishima rubs his head again, "I think that's enough, I feel pretty good about the exam now, what about you L/N?"