Thirteen

Two days. It's been two days since she ran off. She looks down at the phone Aizawa gave her. Twenty calls, forty messages. They're from various teachers and classmates, all wondering where she is. Midoriya has definitely told them what he heard by now. She wants to go back...but it's not that easy. She just needs a few more days to gather her thoughts, so she can explain.

They probably think she's a vicious killer. She's killed in the past, but after leaving the league she hasn't taken another life. She was apart of the league...she was a villain. The very same people that tried killing All Might.

"Oh...you're that girl everyone's looking for."

Y/N flinches and turns her head behind her. A tall boy with purple hair stands there, still in his school uniform. He looks tired. She was on a random rooftop during lunch, she didn't expect anyone else to show up. She stands up ready to dash away.

He puts his hands up, "I won't tell anyone. Whatever is happening with you is none of my business."

She pauses debating whether to stay or not. She shakes her head, no she should really go-

growl

Her face heats up at the loud noise from her stomach. She was too busy being anxious for the past couple days that she hadn't realized that she didn't eat anything.

He cocks an eyebrow, "Are you hungry? I have some extra snacks."

No...no she doesn't even know this guy she can't take his food...but she doesn't have any money to buy herself some...whatever she can survive a little longer-

growl

"Uh, yeah sure."

She sits back down on the roof ledge and the boy joins her. He takes out some snacks from his backpack and hands it to her. She mumbles a thanks and tries to resist inhaling the food like an animal. The boy doesn't say much. She glances at him a few times, something familiar about him.

Then it clicks, "I remember you, you're the mind control guy. I watched you on tv during the sports festival."

"Yeah that's me."

She notices the pained look on his face as he stretches his neck. He's been training. If she remembers correctly he's from general studies. Must be a hobby of his.

She swings her legs a little awkward from the silence, "Uh...I was rooting for you. I feel like flashy quirks get all of the attention. Quirks like yours are cooler."

He looks at her with surprises eyes, "Really? You're not freaked out?"

She furrows her eyebrows, "Why would I be?"

He sets his snack down and points ahead, "I could control you right now and make you jump off the roof."

She looks down at the ground far below them, "Ugh you'd be doing me a favor."

He leans back on his hands in thought. He looks at her again like she grew a second head. She glances back and notices him staring. She turns away face blushing from his intense eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just a little surprised. You're one of the only people that isn't scared to talk to me."

She looks back her shyness gone. Now she's the one that's surprised. He's kind of like her.

"Uh...you okay?"

Omg she's just smiling at him. She turns away again, her face burning with embarrassment. She just met this guy and now she's smiling at him like a psycho.

She rambles trying to excuse her strange behavior, "Sorryitsjustigrewupthesamewaylikepeoplearescaredofmetooandithoughtitwascoolthatyouexperiencethesamething."