Eleven

"STOP SCREAMING AND HELP ME PLEASE!"

Who knew battling an intelligent rodent would be so difficult. Good news, the principal seemed to stop knocking over metal structures for the time being. Bad news, one of his chain reactions had caused a metal pipe the size of a car to come crashing down towards the trio. Y/N was able to stop the object from crushing them, but now she's struggling to hold it up above her.

When Y/N was paired with Kaminari and Mina, they started cheering claiming that they're guaranteed to pass. But Y/N knew better than to underestimate Nezu. It's the genius ones that are the most dangerous.

From the monitoring room her classmates watch the girl hold up the heavy metal by herself.

Midoriya's eyes glisten in awe, "That pipe has to be at least 200kg!"

"She must be the strongest in our class!"

"So manly!"

Mina breaks out of her panic and shoots out her acid. The pipe breaks in half and it falls to either side of Y/N. She breathes out wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"We don't have much time before he makes his next move." Y/N starts walking off.

Kaminari comes back to his senses, "Where are you going?!"

She doesn't turn around, "You two find the exit, I'll try to take him down."

The two teens catch up to their classmate and Mina speaks, "You can't go alone, maybe we can help-"

"Don't worry, if anything I can stall him long enough for you guys to escape."

The two hesitate, but then nod replying with an 'alright!' Mina used her acid to create a pathway. They run off and Y/N flips her way to the top of the training ground. She scans the area and see's a giant yellow crane with a recking ball.

"Found you."

She races forward, jumping and flipping across the metal maze. Just as she's about to reach the crane, it activates and the recking ball swings towards her. Already in mid air she has no way to dodge as the ball sends her flying into a metal tower. She tumbles and lands on the rooftop next to the crane. As she's trying to stand up she hears the principal's voice from inside the crane.

"It's foolish to come after me alone, L/N! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Now standing Y/N wipes the blood off of her mouth mumbling, "He's taking this villain role a little too serious."

She raises her voice so he can hear, "Well I have been told that I'm an idiot."

From the monitoring room a spiky blonde lets out a snort.

She doesn't give Nezu time to respond as she lunges for the crane. The other two should be almost there. She just needs to stall a little longer-

"TIMES UP!"

"Eh?"

•••

"L/N?!"

"Hi."

Y/N walks into Recovery Girl's office where the two boys lay, still scuffed up from their fight with All Might. Bakugou is still passed out while Midoriya sits against the wall in his bed. Y/N wordlessly walks up and shoves something in Midoriya's face. He flinches in reflex closing his eyes. When no sort of pain hits his face he peeks his eyes open to see...flowers? Y/N with her head down holds out a bouquet of daisies.

He looks at the plant in disbelief, "Are these for me?"

Y/N spoke at lightning speed, "Um, I told Uraraka I was going to see how you guys are doing and she said I should bring flowers as a get well soon present. I would've gotten some for Bakugou, but he'd probably just blow them up or something-can you just take them already this is embarrassing!"