Eighteen

"SSSMAAASSHHH!"

Everything moves so fast. Multiple pro heroes fly in through the smashed side of the building. Wooden tendrils shoot and capture the league restraining them in place. Yoru rubs the dust from her eyes.

"Young Bakugou! Young-"

The number one hero pales at the sight of the demon girl.

"Oh All Might! I don't believe we've met."

"Y-young Yoru? My apologies, but why is Young L/N not here?"

"Uh...well it's complica-BLEUGH!"

A grey sludge protrudes from her mouth. She looks around and sees the rest of the league and Bakugou also puking the slime. It tastes like what she imagines burnt plastic would taste like. It surrounds her, covering her vision. In an instant the sludge melts away and she's now outside. She coughs as the remnants of the grey material leave her system. She looks around in confusion as the rest of the league and Bakugou transport there.

"Ah Yoru...it's been so long."

All for one.

Her eyes widen and she stumbles back. The light seems to be sucked out of the air surrounding him. His large form blocks out part of the moon. The man's smile sends chills down her back.

"Master."

She looks back to see Shigaraki on his knees. Such a contrast to the demon's reaction. Shigaraki only looked at All for One like that. With such admiration, his savior.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged, just try again. Do it over as many times as you need to. That's why I am here. It's all for you."

All for One sticks out his hand to Shigaraki. The grey haired man's eyes widen. Yoru senses some of his anger fade. She can see the desperation for approval in his red eyes.

All for One suddenly looks towards the sky, "You're here after all, aren't you...?"

"I'll have you return everything, All for One!"

All Might breaks through the clouds flying toward the villain. Their fists collide and an enormous shock wave sends everyone flying back. Yoru shoots into the wall of a fallen building.

Dust fills the air and she coughs, "Ow."

After a moment the dust clears and she tilts her head in confusion, "Oh it's you...why are you guys dressed like that?"

Standing between a barrier and the building she flew into are five students. They all stand frozen in place, holding their breathes. They look down at the demon in shock. More booms rattle the ground as the big fight continues ahead.

Yoru stands slowly dusting herself off, "Are you guys here for the angry kid?"

Midoriya glances back at the commotion, she follows his eyes and sees Bakugou trying to fight off some of the league.

Midoriya looks back to Yoru with wide eyes, "Yeah...and I have an idea."

Iida grips his shoulder, "No! It's too dangerous!"

"Trust me, I figured out a way to get Kacchan while also staying out of harms way! But the plan also depends on Kacchan, if he doesn't cooperate then..."

Yoru tries to get Y/N to say something...anything! Yoru is not equipped for this type of drama! She's so used to her host girl doing what's good for the both of them. Yoru has always just been along for the ride. She just needs Y/N to figure out something-

Y/N's voice bubbles up in Yoru's head. The voice is quiet and hoarse. She can almost hear how empty she sounds.

...we have to save him...