Six

Three boys stare at Y/N in their shared hospital room. She's the last to wake up and the boys didn't want to wake her. Instead they observed her thinking to themselves.

Iida looked in awe, he hasn't officially met her, but he feels like he owes her a great debt for what she did for him. He can't help, but imagine a halo hovering above her head.

Midoriya on the other hand scribbled in his hero book glancing at her every now and then. He's intrigued by her quirk and whoever this Yoru person was that he met before. Hopefully she'll tell him more about herself.

Todoroki just gazed at her scar on her left eye. A blush lightly dusts his cheeks. Pretty.

•••

"Wow, I mean I don't agree with his techniques, but I'm glad he saved you Midoriya."

Y/N had finally woke up and was an anxious mess when she realized three pairs of eyes burning holes in her. They apologize for startling her and explain what happened after she passed out.

"Yeah he sure was scary." The greened haired boy shook with a chill.

Y/N suddenly stands confusing them.

She bows a full 90 degrees, her face burning.

"I-Inferno what are you doing!"

"Please stand up!"

She doesn't listen and speaks from her bowed position, "I-I must apologize for Yoru's rude behavior. She's good at defeating villains, but is horrible at working with others."

ֆɦʊȶ ʊք ɦօɛ!

Midoriya frantically waved his arms, "Please don't apologize! You practically saved us!"

"And if you weren't with me when I received Midoriya's location I might have arrived too late."

She feels a hand on her shoulder and she stands up straight to see Iida before her, "I don't know what you did, but you took my hatred away. I was in so much pain and you somehow eased almost all of it. Thank you so much, Inferno."

Y/N goes stiff with wide eyes. Usually after making sure the victims are safe she dashes away before they can say anything. Getting such sincere gratitude from someone was something she's not used to.

"I-it's no problem....uh...you guys can just call me
L/N...I mean I already know your guy's names so..."

The door opens, "Oh, are you wounded kids awake?"

"Gran Torino!"

"Manual!" Iida snatches his hand back in embarrassment.

The old hero turns on his disciple, "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you."

"O-oh! S-sorr-"

"But before that, you've got a visitor."

"Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

A tall man with the head of a dog walks in. They all stand in respect. He looks at Y/N and squints his eyes. The girl has dropped enough criminals at his station for him to remember her. He even sent a patrol after her once.