Seventeen

"I'll blast them all away then-"

"Great plan Bakugou, except you see him over there?" She gestures to Kurogiri with her chained hands, "He's fast. You so much as spark and he'll have your blast go right back in our faces."

A vein in his forehead bulges, "Well we can't just sit here!"

When Y/N and Bakugou woke up the morning after their kidnapping, they found themselves chained up. After both struggling for an hour they gave up. They won't be able to escape until they get out of these chains.

She mumbles so only he can hear, "Just play coy. They want to recruit us, so eventually they'll release our restraints."

"And then...I'll blast them all away."

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah sure, whatever makes you happy."

"Have you two been listening to anything I've been saying?"

The two teens look up at Shigaraki. They obviously have not been listening to anything he's been saying. Dabi suppresses his amused smile.

Shigaraki looks at Spinner, holding his hand out. The reptile doesn't hesitate to place a knife in his grasp. He moves quickly and next thing Y/N knew the knife had been plunged into her hand. She lets out a yell, her face screwing in pain.

Bakugou thrashes against his restraints, "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Calm now...she'll be fine, the demon inside her will heal her wounds...I just needed your attention." He smiles.

"...what I've been saying...is that our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just?" He turns to the girl, "...I bet you've pondered that question a lot, right Y/N?"

She glares as Shigaraki makes his way towards her. She can see the smile behind his father's hand.

"All those years...wondering why the heroes gave up on you..."

She clenches her teeth, "Stop."

"...all you ever wanted was to know who killed them...and no one seemed to care..."

Bakugou shouts, "She said to fucking stop!"

Shigaraki's eyes get more wild, reveling in tormenting her, "...you must think about that night a lot...how you found their corpses or...at least what was left of them-"

"Shigaraki." Dabi's voice cuts through the tense air.

Now face to face Y/N and Shigaraki stare each other down. He's been waiting for this for months. He wanted to hurt her, she betrayed him! He treated her as one of them and now look at her! Scheming with the very people she despised!

He scans her face waiting for her to break. But she doesn't.

She speaks slowly her brows furrowed, "Fuck. You."

She rears her head back and smashes her forehead against his. He stumbles back his fathers hand falling off his face.

Bakugou can't help smiling for a moment. Shigaraki stares at his father's hand and the rest of the league watch him warily. He slowly picks up the hand placing it back on his face.

"Unchain them."

Twice eyes the ferocious teens, "Uuuh, boss are you sure we should-"

"Unchain them!"

The group hesitates. Dabi makes the first move and goes to Y/N unlocking her chains. Twice follows doing the same to Bakugou. Dabi doesn't look at her, but mumbles lowly.