✿ CHAPTER 51: HIS CONFESSION! ✿

It's day 6 of the competitions. Now a huge dinner awaits after which the semi finals will be held. Only six teams are left. You guys qualified as well although you weren't allowed to participate, Namjoon didn't allow you to step out of the dorms. This day is a resting day since all of the disqualified teams will be given one more challenge to qualify or else they can attend the dinner and leave before semi finals.

FLASHBACK:

"You should know Dong Wook is still out there, he can harm you and we might not be able to get to you in time, it's better I keep you in here...under protection of the Vamprel guards."

"But sunbae, why?"

"Y/N...I have promised the headmaster about your safety but with Dong Wook roaming around like this, I can't risk it. i should've been more careful but I won't risk it again."

FLASHBACK ENDS

You walk over to your room. Somehow Namjoon's restrictions and that unknown longing feeling inside of you; have toned your mood down. You sigh out loud, it feels heavy inside of you. A silhouette comes in your view as you reach the top. It's Jungkook, he's standing with his arms folder, right next to your door.

"You okay, bunny boy?"you ask him. You know the name annoys him, you try to tease him a bit.

"Uh hey Y/N! I was waiting for you!"he looks at you with curiosity. "Me?"you frown.

"Yeah...I needed you,"he eagerly takes your hand. "I need a bit of help."

Your heart tucks a bit, no one ever said they needed you. You smile at it. "Sure." Besides, you and Jungkook get along pretty well. You've been with him the longest, it's not new if you two are close. You did miss this since for the past few weeks, ever since you two came back from the training you both didn't interact much. You look over at his hand as it drags you down to his room.

He stops at the door, looking back at you cautiously. You've never Jungkook act so human-ish. You smile at him.

"Is everything okay?"

"I have something to show you, after that we need to talk about something!"

You nod hesitantly,"Alright."

He takes you inside. There's a small globe inside of a box. You shrug at him with a blank face,"What you got there?"

"See I knew you forgot but today is a very special day, Y/N." He smiles at you. You don't get what the atmosphere says as you frown deeper. "Important?"

"You forgot!"he laughs.

"Forgot what?"

"You seriously don't know what day it is?"he asks. You raise both of your hands up,"I seriously don't know."

"Ugh!"he hits his head. "It's-"he runs up to catch the calendar,"It's your birthday, Y/N." He points at it. You stare at him in shock. "Jungkook..."you whisper.

"I know, I didn't know it either but Seokjin hyung told me this morning it's your birthday and I couldn't do something else for you-"

"It's not my birthday...Jungkook." You stare at him silently. He stops mid sentence. "It's not?"

"Unun,"you shrug, trying to contain your laughter. He pauses for a second, probably cursing Seokjin in his mind. "I'LL GET YOU FOR IT HYUNG!"

-meanwhile Seokjin: HEHE THAT'S FOR KICKING ME THE OTHER DAY! #VamprelWideHandsomeYouKnow-

"But...my birthday was pretty long ago and all I got was a small party with my mom and two friends,"you try to be obvious. His lips curve up in a smile,"So you'd want me to show you what I prepared?"