~°•CHAPTER 32: SO ODDLY SATISFYING!•°~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! XD AND I KNOW YOU'LL FORGIVE ME! MY CHEETAS! AHAHAHAHA! I'M UPDATING BECAUSE I'LL DISAPPEAR AGAIN AFTER THIS!!!

~

Whispers, rustling sound of leaves and unending cold...a silver smog that fills in the space. The darkest night sky spreads it's wings above the whole dimension and then a sound hushes behind you. You turn to look at what's behind and these words printed on a wall: "Be aware of what you are!"alert you.

~

You wake up. It's been few weeks, you guys have started working on the preparations for the upcoming events and you just had a very realistic but awkward dream. You pull yourself up and get out of the bed. Dragging your feet along the floor, you head downstairs. It's been a month now, almost a month since you started living with the boys. Your father aka Head master has been gone for pretty long as well. You walk into the dining room. Jimin is on the table, eating breakfast.

"Morning champ!"he smiles at you gobbling his food. "Mornin',"you smile back at him. "You know why I love Sundays?"he quirks up. "Why?"

"Because-"he finishes his bite, you sit beside him and a maid present you your pancakes,"I love this one day of week we have...I don't have to face the council work for a day."

"But I don't think you guys have that much burden as we had back in our world,"you munch your food. "Hmm?You guys have council work as well?"

"Yup."

"Cool,"he shrugs.

"HEY GUYS!"Hoseok rushes in the room with Yeontan in his embrace, he's running at who knows what speed.

"Hey!'both of you say in unison. "What's up with him?"You point at Hoseok as you guys see him leaving the premises of the dining hall and head out of the mansion. "He's probably running."
"Yeah but from who-"

"HOSEOK HYUNG!!!"a deep voice calls out to Hoseok. "And what's up with him?"You point to Taehyung, whose currently running after Hoseok whose running with baby Yeontan in his arms.

"That happens when Hoseok has to either experiment Yeontan or check Tae's dark powers...Tae doesn't like it so this is what happens,"Jimin answers unexcited.

"Still they're playing,right?"you doubt. "Playing?....uh I would say Hoseok has his life at sake,"He smirks through his bite.

"Uh...I won't say anything,"You turn back to your food.

You both continue your meal. Namjoon and Yoongi walk in. They're dressed up.

"President?"Jimin looks up. "I hope to get the report by the next sunrise."

"I'll inform you the moment I get it."Yoongi hands Namjoon his coat. "Very well then,"Namjoon walks out of the door and a driver drives him off in a black car.

You and Jimin eye each other. "Is everything ok?"Jimin frowns at Yoongi. "There's been an attack by the Lorensen woods..."Yoongi grabs his coat, he sounds serious,"make sure she doesn't get out of here!"He points at you.

"Me?"

"She won't,"a hand grabs hold of your wrist, you look up, it's Jungkook,"I'll keep her safe." He whispers. "What's happening guys?"

"Jimin...I'll need you by the downtown woods at 4 am when the inquiry team would've left,"Yoongi walks to the door with Jimin behind him,"and you sow...don't make trouble for us!"

He disappears in thin air. You step back shocked by this sudden interruption and his last words. "Jungkook?"you look at him. "Stay in my room...I'll tell you everything in detail but first just head in to my room."