CHAPTER 59 : MOVING OUT!

IS A BACK YOU ALLS-

ONE MONTH LATER:

You walk over to your room, your luggage is all ready; the room looks empty. You heave in a deep breath. This room holds some pretty precious memories for you. Memories of you laughing with Taehyung and Jimin, Seokjin coming over to make you taste test his recipes, Hoseok handing over some random potions for you to drink, Namjoon simply knocking and coming over to check up on you but that only happened two times, Jungkook would visit you to talk about his crush or ask about how to do something for the princess and you'd honestly guide him with bitterness in your mouth and then having weird and deep stares passed between you and Yoongi. He never really came in ever since you both got along but if you both crossed paths, he did glance at you once before looking away.

"All packed?"Jimin knocks on the door. You snap out of your thoughts,"Hmm, all done."

"Let me take them to the car." He grabs your bags and drags it out of the room. You follow him out with your handbag.

"Y/N,"Seojin stops you by the lounge.

"Sunbae?"you frown at him. He's holding up flowers and a gift box. His face looks worn out.

"Sunbae? you okay?"

"I'll just-"

"Hyung's ass is crying cause he's sad you're leaving." Hoseok explains.

"Oh,"you pout at Seokjin. "I'm sorry for that, I promise I'll revisit." You smile at him taking the flowers and the gift box from him. He hugs you.

"The queen is someone I can't argue with or else I would've definitely not allowed you to leave." Seokjin hugs you tight. Hoseok joins in.

"Who's going to drink this new potion I was working on?"he whines.

"Save it up for me?"you whisper making him chuckle.

"Let me join!"Jimin jump in. "Y/N-ah!"he whines as well.

"Aigoo!look at your pitiful face!"you guys break the hug hitting him. "What? I am sad okay!"he sniffs.

"I'm not dying, Jimin." You roll your eyes at him. "But-"

"I'll be back before I leave Vamprel and return to the human world." You smile at him.

"That's still happening?"Jungkook walks in with a confused look.

"What do you mean by still happening?"you ask him.

"I thought you're going to stay here forever,"he shrugs. You sigh in denial. "Anyways, best of luck, the queen will give you some hard time."

"Shut up,"you roll your eyes.

"You know how to roll your eyes now?"he asks with a mischievous smirk.

"YA-"

"Stop annoying her, Jungkook." Namjoon joins in with Yeontan in his hands. You wonder where's Tae.

"I was just warning her." Jungkook sways his head.

"I'll be carefu-"

"She's your grandmother, you can trust her the most." Yoongi's deep and cold voice whispers from behind you as he takes your handbag from you.

"Uh-"

        "Have you checked everything?"he asks.

        "Uh...Um hmm." You nod.

        "Good." He walks out of the mansion and heads towards a car. 

        "I'll be going then, take care of yourself, guys." You bow to them. They bow back.

        "Stay careful!"

        You walk out and over to the car only to see Taehyung standing there with a sad look on his face. You smile at him,"Sorry, Tae Tae."

        "I wanted to go with you."He sniffs.

        "I wish you could come but I think I should go alone for now." You pat his shoulder,"I'll be back, okay?"

        "Promise?"

        "Promise." You hug him. He embraces you back.

        "Take care, Y/N-ah."

        "You too, Taehyung-ah."

        He holds the door for you and helps you get in, closes the door behind you and waves at you. You wave back glancing at them. Seokjin and Hoseok are waving lethargically, Jimin and Tae are as energetic as ever, Jungkook's getting a biting Yeontan off of his finger and Namjoon's standing with his hands in his pocket and smiling at you gently. You take them into your vision.

        'I love these guys and I don't even know why...it's been few months and they're already the best memories I have.' You smile to yourself and notice Jimin's smile widen at your thought. You smile at him gently.

        From the corner of your eye you notice Yoongi sitting next to the driver. 'Him.' You think for a moment, you feel a strange tingling but unrecognized feeling whenever you see him. 

        In the past month, your academic session ended and December's finally here. Your grandmother has told the council and the palace to keep your identity a secret. She fears you might be threatened if vampires were to know about your existence. 

        'For now play the bait while being the predator yourself.' Is what she said. 

        So now you're going to live with your grandparents till you leave for sometime as they believe they deserve some time with their granddaughter as well. Yoongi suggested for you to go there as well. You both haven't been conversing too much though. It's odd but he's rarely around. 

        To half of the members you've lied about coming back. You know your grandparents talked it out with Namjoon and Yoongi to make you travel to the human world before the solstice and for some unknown reason they're going to make it happen inside the palace.

       You sigh looking over at him, he's staring at the road. You rest your head against the car's door behind his seat.

        'I wonder how grandparents in Vamprel act.' You chew your cheek from the inside. 'Appa, your Y/N is coming over to know more about you. I'll find out everything about you.' 

        You remember this one quote your mom told you once, that your dad used to use for her.

        "You're too full to be half loved by someone." Your eyes fill up.

        You feel someone's staring at you, unknowingly you look up and see his eyes fixed on you through his side mirror. You stare back at them. They're empty, more empty than anything you've ever seen. Why? Yoongi never looked so silent and dull. He should be the happiest but the more you look at him, the more his emptiness seems to grow. You stare at him with your filled up eyes and he stares at you with a purple shade swaying in his them. 

        Your heart hurts for him, you don't know it yourself but his eyes say a lot more than what his mouth reveals. A lot more than what he says is written on his face and somehow for the very first time in your life you feel scared to read what someone has to say.

        Before you even knew it, the car stops at a bridge. There's a carriage waiting for you.

        Your luggage gets unloaded and a guard leads you to the carriage. You place your right feet at the first step and glance at Yoongi to say goodbye but he's already going back to the car.

        "Bye...sunbae." Your whisper to yourself and get in. 

        He stops and glances back at you. His dead stoned heart beats as he smiles obnoxiously. "Take care,Lee Y/N."

~

I FRICKING FORGOT TO UPDATE Y'ALL EVIL ASSES DIDN'T EVEN REMIND ME! T0T I'MMA KARATE CHOP YOU GUYS! 😭😭✊🏻✊🏻

MY PAPERs ENDED AND PRAY FOR ME GUYS! Also keep waiting for better updates...okay?