CHAPTER 10:THE SECRET IS REVEALED

You hear sounds,you open your eyes.Your vision is blur and your neck hurts.You see two guys sitting beside you.You're lying on a bed.A soft and comfortable bed.You try to speak but faint again.

"It would've been nice if you hadn't left her there!"Jimin complains.

"I don't care...she's an impostor for I know..."Yoongi says looking at you with hatred in his eyes.

"Hyung*sighs*...she was lucky Tae and I found her...or else who knows what she'd go through!"he leans over your form and traces his fingers on the marks made by Yoongi's fangs.

"You should care about what the ministry of Vamprel are gonna say when they see her!"He shifts his eyes to someone's approaching figure,he can see the vamp through the window."We have guests!"he warns Jimin who pulls cover over you and covers the curtains.They exit the room and join Tae outside whose probably been guarding the door.

"We have guests!"Jimin warns Taehyung. Who nods and joins them.

They head downstairs.It's the town chief.

A:I didn't knew vamps had those positions...this is one strange story!Lol

"It's unusual of you to join us Mr.PdNim,"Yoongi sits on one of the sofas.While he motions for them to sit as well. Jimin sits next to Yoongi while Tae stands behind them.

"We found unusual traces of blood Mr.Min...perhaps you know of it?!"The chief asks him suspiciously.A maid enters holding cups of Red Blood-Vine.

"I wonder!"Jimin smirks.Then he looks in Yoongi's direction who returns the smirk and then faces the chief.

"If something suspicious occurred the ministry or council of Vamprel would've known!"

"I found traces of blood but it's not a vampire as far as I can tell!"the chief takes a sip from his vine.

"We'll look after the matter...thank you for informing us!"

"But still it was found in my town-"

"You should do what you're assigned for...getting in the matters of the ministry or the council can result in serious disappointment for you and...you may lose your position,"he smirks in the chief's way,"now would we want that Mr.PdNim?"his sour words and his smirk trickle down a stream of sweat through the chief's neck.

"I-I don-"

"We wouldn't want a bad mess about anything...so let's keep quiet shall we?!"Jimin raises his cup of vine and grins. The chief silently takes a sip. Yoongi stands up,"Are we clear Mr.PdNim?!"

The chief silently nods and stands up as well.

"Have a safe journey chief!"Yoongi gives a last smirk and then heads upstairs. Jimin follows him while Tae simply waits till the chief exits the boundaries of their dorms. Yoongi and Jimin converse about you while they head up.All fo a sudden Yoongi stops in his tracks.His eyes fall upon a guy leaning against the door outside your room.The guy has a smirk on his face as his hair cover his eyes.

Jimin parts his lips but falls silent when the president exits your room.He walks out and silently looks up at him and Yoongi. Namjoon silently walks out,while Jin and Yoongi follow him.

~

"She's not what I was suspicious off,"Namjoon twirls his pen on the paper.

"Still she is a human!"Yoongi snorts.

"That means it's way worse than before now!"Jin sighs.

Namjoon stands up from his chair and purses his lips,"If she is a human...then the head master has to talk with me...but if my suspicion is true..."he looks at the two of them with a hint of horror filled in his eyes,"Then the worst is here."

Yoongi and Jin look at each other,Jin nods at Yoongi. "Then it must be brought up with the headmaster immediately...I suppose he has a good explanation for this!"Jin answers with worry in his voice.

"I hope so!"Namjoon whispers. He then asks for a moment with you.You wake up.You realize your not in your room.It's an unfamiliar place.You move your head side ways looking at the unknown surroundings.

"It's the Student Council Dorm Ms.Lee!"Namjoon walks in.

You look at him in horror,he knows your first name.

"It is unknown for you...that's normal but a human in the vampire world...that's a disaster as far as I can say...Ms.Kang!"he says in the most horrific manner that sends chills down your neck.

~

"Y/N!..Where the hell are you?"Jungkook pants calling out to you.He went to your place but you weren't there.The driver told him you had went to the town.He followed you and searched for you but he found no trace of you.All of a sudden he smells it.Your scent.

"Y/N!"He runs off in the dark alley.His eyes widen up when he sees unusual red spots there.He sniffs the mud as his eyes glow grey with a tint of red in them.He can sense and smell some other scents as well.

"This is not good!"he clenches his fists,"IDIOT!"

A/N: SO....whatcha thinking?huh?

also comment on this story...and thanks for reading it!