CHAPTER 14: THE REAL MONSTER!

This chapter is basically like a question and answer session between Y/N and Jimin...also guys,those who like this story then you should try the ones I'm currently updating...all of them are amazing! XD

Jimin glances over to you again and again. Then he gets up feeling really irritated and walks to the window. It's 10 pm by now and most of the guys are probably busy in their work. And you are still out like a light...that's making him worry if muerte did it's effect on you by ending your game.

"I wonder if she knows..."he wonders. He sits next to your bed,on the floor and drifts off into his thoughts again and falls asleep.

You moan taking a turn. You turn towards him and then you wake up. Your eyes open up taking a devilishly handsome young male into their view. He's been lying sitting down on the floor with his arms on the bed for hours now.

"Jimin?"You blink multiple times. He doesn't move. 'He's been here all this time?'you smile looking at him. Then you bring your hand close to his hair,it seems soft.

He shots his head up,"Y/N!...you're awake!"You retrieve your hand immediately.

"Yeah...I am!"you answer.

He lets out a big sigh. Then he sits on the bed. "You were out for too long...I was kinda worried back there!"he laughs awkwardly running his hand through his hair.

"I know...the portion was too heavy,"you smile. You pull yourself up and sit straight.

You silently observe the room. You get strange questions popping in your head. You feel like you want to know why are vampires fearing your arrival. 'That's awkward!'you mentally struggle. Cause you wanna know what Hoseok meant by "They are and they're not!"

"Jimin...can I ask you something?"you ask hesitantly.

He carefully looks at you,then he nods.

"Why am I a trouble?"

"Oh...I guess cause you're a human?"he doubts.

"No...I mean humans must've entered this world before me...there must be a reason Yoongi hates me so bitterly or wolves appear into the vampire world after I came...tho you guys said they shouldn't!"you inquire.

He purses his lips,then he looks at you. Gladly,all the dramas you watched are paying off...you came up with a nice question. He speaks after a while.

"You see,"he begins,"vampires and humans are like predators and prey...but for the past few decades humans such as the vampire hunters stirred our world's peace and we had to go through a lot of trouble with our neighbors including the wolves!"He clicks his tongue.

You frown at him,"What did we do?"

"Uh...I can't tell that but the biggest blow that came to us was when the royal heir went disappearing without a trace...this made those low keys...I mean wolves,think that they could take the throne into their hands...so we had to make it a bit of like...uh...end all humans that enter our zone to not cause the troubles we've been through."He explains.

"I can't relate the two incidents?"

"I'm sorry...but it's best if you stay away from these matters..but to be honest,I don't know what the headmaster saw in you to let you live?...and why didn't Jungkook complain to the ministry although he knew you were a human!"he looks at you confused.

"I can't tell that either!"you shrug.

"Well...now we're supposed to take care of you so I can't ask why?...and as far as Yoongi hyung is concerned...I don't know about that either!"Jimin says doubtfully.

"Oh...okay,"you vacillate.

He gazes at you,you try to put the mystery together but it looks like broken puzzle with the pieces torn into more pieces. Your head starts to hurt so you give it up and turn back to face Jimin.

He looks away the moment your eyes come in contact with his.

He looks here and there but not on you. You try to do the same. Silence fills the room.

"Uh..."you try to say something but it looks like he's avoiding eye contact at its fullest.

"Uh...how old are you?"you blabber.

'Great Y/N...Ask him that!'your inner voice slaps you.

"Huh?...me?...I'm only eighteen!"he answers hesitantly,"why'd you ask?"

"Oh...I thought that maybe you would be like a hundred or more...like in movies and stuff!"you marvel.

"Oh...only the three of us are not in our hundreds,the hyung are above hundred and twenty!"

"Wow!"you exclaim. That means Hoseok is also above hundred. Tho he looks like he's still a toddler,not looks like but behaves like that.

"Jungkook...he's?"

"He's sixteen like you,"Jimin replies.

"Really?"you ask surprised.

"Yeah!"

'That's kinda nice...the bunny boy is my age'you smirk.

Then again for a sec an awkward silence fills the room.

"Y/N...choose an element!"Jimin asks out of nowhere. You frown at his question...then you think for a moment and answer,"I choose water!...why?"

He smiles at your answer and his hesitant self becomes a bit relaxed.

"That's good...water is a good element!"he remarks.

"Why did you ask?"

"uh...nothing!"he smiles again. You pout looking at him suspiciously.

"Booo~" _3_

"What?"

"I thought it had a good reason!"you pout.

He laughs at your funny reaction. He throws his head back and his hair sway in the direction. You sulk at it.

"You sure are an amusing thing,my dear!"he smirks.

"Huh?!"you blink.

"I imagined you'd be like this,"he smiles.

"What do you mean?!"you ask a bit confused.

"Oh...like humans are amusing...it's an old vampire tale."

You laugh awkwardly."I'm glad to know you find me amusing...I guess."You look down.

"Oh,you don't have to guess that,Y/N,"he says in a serious tone,"you can be a source of amusement and destruction for us."

You lift your head up. "I'm not a monster...so I can't be a source of destruction,Jimin!"you object. You don't like being called a monster when you aren't one.

His smile turns into a smirk. "My dear,"he whispers,"you are one and you're not!"

You stand up,getting off the best. Your legs can't bear your weight since the portion still effects you. You try to balance yourself but almost stumble on your feet.

Your take hold of the side shelf but the dizzy feeling makes you lose control and you fall down. Your finger gets cut as the glass decoration just breaks. You accidentally used it as support. So it went down with you.

Jimin tries to hold you but all of this happens so quickly that he couldn't even move before you were already down on the floor with your bleeding finger.

You slid a bit back as he looks at you. His eyes fluctuating from brown to grey,then grey to brown.

"Jimin?!"you fret.

He smirks and moves in closer,"it would've been best if I turned you into a vampire,"he whispers,then grins as you shiver in fear that dawns upon you when his breath hits your neck. His fangs...you can see them, "Trust me...if you keep on smelling this nice...you'll be the greatest monster Vamprel will ever face!"

~

LOvE YOu anD BTS