~°•CHAPTER 31: THE FALLING STARS!•°~

Jungkook drags you out on a small hill beside the Vamprel park. You're beat and the moment he lets go off you, you fall on the ground under a tree. Panting like you'd just suck up all the oxygen in the world.

"JEON *pant* JUNG *pant * KOOK!"you inhale and try to catch your breath."WHAA?WHY ARE WE??"you close your eyes and breathe heavily.

"Just breathe!"he rolls his eyes and sits beside you. You sneer at him. You look away and sigh. You look at the wrist watch, the head master gave you this one saying it's his first gift to you. It's 3 am.

"It's late,"he whispers. You nod. "Why are we here?"you turn to him. He's laying by your right now, he turns to answer you.

"Just keep on looking at the sky...you'll see,"he turns back to looking up. You shrug and look back at the empty night sky.

"It's pretty dark,"you blow on your fingers,"wouldn't the members be worried about us?"

"They would be but they know I'm not stupid,"he mocks. You grunt and call him mean. He raises his eyebrow in a mock and smiles. "You're pretty bold for a small girl."

"And you're pretty arrogant for a young vamp,"you smirk. He nods his head in agreement cause he knows he's like that. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

~

"Uh where is,Y/N?"Tae asks Yoongi the moment he enters the office. "Didn't she head back to her class?"Hobi sits up from his sofa. "No...she hasn't been back since morning,"Jimin answers worried.

"So she finally ran away?"Yoongi smirks and gives out a devilish laugh. "No she didn't,"Namjoon walks out of his study, All of the members straighten up on his arrival. Their expressions reduced to serious ones. "She was unwillingly dragged out by our maknae and I suppose he took her to see the falling stars." All five of them look at him in surprise.

"Don't stare at me,"he massages his temples," I saw them leave through my window."

The other five still have questions running in their minds. Jimin and Tae frown at each other. This wasn't supposed to happen?right?

~

"How long?"you whine for the thousandth time. "Keep waiting,"he answers.

"Urgh!"

"Stop complaining and stay still,"he blocks your legs from digging a grave in the ground, cause it seems like you will make one if you keep on stomping your feet into the ground like this. You fight off and try to stop him.

"Yah!you ungrateful dongsaeng!"You hit his head. "Dongsaeng?"he sits up, knitting his eyebrows and looking back at you.

"Yeah I'm older than you!"you sit up excited to see the look on his face. "Older?"he asks. "Yes!older!"you laugh.

"How?"he doubts you. "You're fifteen..right?"you raise your eyebrows. He nods,"I'm sixteen!"you laugh in his face.

"I don't agree!"he denies. "Oh I'm your noona!GGgukkie!"you grin. "I-" he moves back, pushing you to the ground and pinning you there, as he hovers above you,"-don't agree!"

"WHAAA!!!GET OFF ME!"you kick him. He laughs out loud as his fingers grasp your wrists tightly and he teases you.

"Uhm!"a voice interrupts you two. Both of you look at each other with shock. And within a second Jungkook gets off of you.

"We didn't mean to interrupt you,"Jimin battles his lashes innocently. You guys turn to him, he's accompanied by Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yeontan.