•°CHAPTER 20: A FRIEND!°•

these are really cute tbh.

~

Okay!vampires of Vamprel. Here's the update. And as I promised it's a fluff. The first fluff chapter of Vamprel. I feel happy somehow...also sorry for the late update. Thank you for making it reach above 50K. 

I'm crying here guys!

Take it as a new year's gift and Happy new year to everyone ^^

also....ueue let's just hope the next one is gonna be even better for us and our boys. Amen.

ALSO DAT JIMIN SOLO IS GONNA BE MY DEATH YO' 😭😭

~

Taehyung grabs both of your arms and shake you. You shriek scared.

"P-PLEASE STOP!"you struggle. He tightens his fingers around your flesh. You feel his nails digging it.

"IT HURTS!"you protest,"Taehyung!"

"Why are you so much like her?"he asks,tears forming in his eyes. His grip loosens,his hands slip through your arm. You look at him,it hurts but you forget the pain as his tear falls on your thigh. 'Vampires cry?'you wonder.

"Who?"you whisper,still scared as heck.

"She...s-she was my..."he stutters,you put your hand on his hand,he turns to you,"f-friend!"

"Friend?"

"Yea,"he whispers.

The flashback of her,her smile,that gay laughter and then the death. How he couldn't save her and the shrieks. He gets all of the flashbacks. He gets lost in thoughts.

"Tae?"you grip his hand. He gets out of his thoughts. "Who is she?"you ask. He wipes his tears.

"She's-"

"Taehyung-ah!"Jimin breaks in. You both turn to face him,you move your hand back immediately.

"What are you doing?"Jimin asks.

"Nothing."Tae whispers and gets up. He glances at you for a second and then walks up to the door to Jimin.

"Uh....why were you here?"you ask him.

"Why do you ask?"Tae peeks at you through his shoulder.

"I will tell Jungkook about it...what you wanted to say."

"Don't worry...I was here for nothing,"he whispers and then leaves Jimin standing at the door.

Jimin blinks at you in confusion,then he turns to Tae's way. The guy simply walks with his head down.

"Sorry but our class is starting,"Jimin says awkwardly,his right hand behind his head,scratching it tho he won't get any information out of it that way.

"Uh...yea...the class!"you hurriedly gather your stuff and then rush outside the door.

"What happened between these two?"Jimin shrugs grabbing the leftover meat in Jungkook's plate,cause he hadn't eaten anything in the morning,"Yummy!"he whispers and walks after you.