𒆨 CHAPTER 55: SAVED! 𒆨

Yoongi takes you to a shop in the town. It's a small place, looks like a bakery. The flames can still be seen from there. 

        He knocks at the door. "Mr.Gaston?" he yells knocking at the door. No one answers, he knocks at it again. "Mr.Gaston, are you in there?!"

        After a moment, the door unlocks and a tired looking round Irish man, probably in his 60s, opens it. "How am I supposed to be up so early in the night?"he yawns but stop in middle as he sees the light from the flames, high up in the sky and then sees Yoongi right at his doorstep. "Oh my Master Min! WHAT HAPPENED?"

        "I don't have time to explain, please I have someone I need you to take care of." Yoongi enters the shop, dragging you behind him. Mr.Gaston immediately locks the door behind you guys.

        "Where are those flames emerging from?"

        "Academy of Vamprel, I have to head back but I need you to take care of her." Yoongi instructs as he walks back to the door.

        "I will but where are you going, Master Min?"he asks worriedly. 

        "I am going back to the academy, no matter who knocks at your door... do not open it for anyone except from the council, understood?"

        "Sunbae! Please I can't just not do nothing!"you run and hold onto his wrist. "Please Sunbae."

        "Y/N..."he looks at you. A cold shiver runs down your spine as his cold hand comes into contact with your cheek. He looks at you as if you're the most endearing thing on this planet. "I can't let anything happen to you...and that is something we promised the headmaster." You try to say something but you can't. Looks like the cat got your tongue.

         Mr.Gaston silently observes the situation.

        "I understand, Master min...but it's dangerous out there. You could get hurt as well." Mr.Gaston tries to stop Yoongi but Yoongi denies going back out from the door. Mr.Gaston rushes after him but Yoongi teleports.

        Mr.Gaston comes back in, locks the door and turns to you. You're still in a shock, it's either because of the academy or because of what just happened with Yoongi. You get a hold of yourself. "Uh-Hello, Mr.Gaston,"you bow to him.

        "Please sit, my dear,"he smiles at you. He helps you sit on a sofa. It is a bakery, a small and comfortable place with all sorts of buns, breads and goods. You see the oven and the kitchen entrance from one corner. 

        "Would you care for some pastries and tea?"he asks. You nod hesitantly,"If that helps on calming me down."

        He runs up to the kitchen. He's a chubby old man, with freckles over his cheeks. You find him really soft.

        "Thank you,"you smile at him as he serves you some freshly bakes pastries, buns and tea. "You must be Headmaster Kang's daughter?"he asks sitting on a single seat sofa next to you. You nod.

        "Sorry about your mother,"the man smiles bittersweetly. "I know it's hard growing up without a mother and honestly we believed you had died as well but I'm glad you're alive."

        You stare at him. 'Headmaster's wife and daughter....'

        "And I know you're scared of the fire out there,"he looks at you. "But don't worry, the council will handle it immediately. Those kids are really the cream of this nation." He looks put of his window, it's tainted orange.

        "How do you know them?"

        "The council members?"he asks.

        "Yeah."