CHAPTER 65: THE START OF WAR!

Someone pulls your curtains out of the way. How long has it been since you've actually been woken up at morning? You open your eyes, finding the morning sunlight to be unusually and refreshing at the same time.

        "Ughhh what is it?"you groan.

        "It's a big news when I'm the only one left out from yesterday's progress." A very angry Jimin complains to you.

        "Left out from what?" You stretch your arms while sitting up straight.

        "Tae proposed to you, made out with you and I'm the last one to know that you two are romantically involved?" He asks crossing his arms.        

        You come to realization of what happened yesterday. 'So it wasn't a dream?' You wonder tracing your fingers on your lips. Your cheeks turn red from yesterday's memories. 

        "Y/N?" Jimin walks up to you. He's in rage. "You guys kept things from me!" He paces beside your bed. "My two best friends lied to me all this time!"

        'Oh yeah coming over to this part.' You snap out of your memories. "Wait lemme explain it to you." You grab his hand and ask him to sit down. He pulls his hand away. You try to calm him down but Jimin's not in the mood to listen to you.

        "I can't...I'm so disappointed!"he looks at you with teary eyes. 

        "Jimin, sweetie, listen." You get out of your bed and try to console him. "Please let me explain."

        "No...you two were involved in each other since when?" He asks.

        "We weren't!"

        "But you two can't jus-"

        "I will explain to you what happened. Let me explain." Tae comes walking in through the door. "Give me a moment to explain it to you."

        Jimin looks over at him with betrayal in his eyes. He sits down on your bed as you two sit on the floor. You look over at Tae before asking him for the green signal. He nods patiently.

        "Jimin, we didn't know things would develop this way." You smile at him. "See things went like..."

Flashback:

        Tae held your face as you two rode on your way back. "I need you to listen and act this way accordingly. If we can convince the members that we're romantically involved then we're definitely going to be able to fool my dad." He begins.

        You nod in understanding. "See we have to act like I confessed to you because I started to like you since we became close and you'll say you realized that you liked me ever since you were told about your engagement with hyung. Then you'll say you said yes to me when I confessed to you about my feelings before I was about to propose to Ms. Roseanne."

        "You were what?" You just realize he was getting engaged to the most beautiful girl in your class.

        "We have to follow that plan up since we're going to fool everyone."

        "Rose? You were getting engaged to ROSE?"you ask.

        "Yeah."

        "TAE SHE'S SO PRETTY! WHAT THE KPOP STUPIDITY YOU'VE DONE!" You exclaim.

        "Y/N!"Tae grabs you by your shoulders. "I know she's pretty but I don't like her in that way. I respect her but I don't find her the bit fascinating."