~°CHAPTER 24: KITTEN?°~

So...I'm back again guys! TOT

After so long...I know. :") But don't worry cause this is going to be a mega series of updates. For all of my stories. Also I was thinking of changing the plot but some readers opposed it saying I should continue with the same version, so now I'm going to give this version a boost.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

~

You stand there praying Hoseok doesn't chop of Tae's and Jimin's heads.

"Listen Hoseok~"you fret. He doesn't even glance at you. He sneers at both of them.

"Yah!Hyung...it's alright...calm down!"Jimin protests,trying to calm Hoseok before the hyung makes them see the daylight.

"HOW DARE YOU-"he raises his hand.

"Hoseok!"Yoongi grabs his wrist coming out of no where,"you're going overboard!"he warns.

"They-"

"She's going to stay here for a long time, so it's alright if she knows,"Yoongi places his hands on Hoseok's shoulder,giving him a gentle pat.

"But they,"Hoseok whispers. "They have done nothing wrong,"Yoongi smiles at him,"she won't tell a soul." He glares at you as you nod,"Yes your information is safe with me!"you assure him.

Yoongi asks Hoseok to head down with him, Hobi simply complies and follows him downstairs.

You take in a deep sigh,"What was that about?"you ask them.

"He has paranoia,"Tae tells. "More or less it's a mistrust issue, he was cheated on by a vampire, that's how he became one of us,"Jimin explains,"she was one of a kind...the last heir of her family to have been able to use potions."

"What do you mean?"

"It'll be better if hyung told her everything himself,"a guy interrupts, you turn 180 degree to face him and it's none other than the bunny faced Jeon Jungkook,"don't make it worse by telling her more."

He gives Jimin and Taehyung a weird look, they nod in response, understanding his signal.

"We'll catch up with you two back at our place, okay?"Jimin and Tae wave off. They disappear.

'Those two seem like they're scared.'You laugh awkwardly.

"You're lucky Hoseok didn't turn you into a pig,"Jungkook scoffs at your reaction,"rather he took it out on those two...even though you insisted for them to tell you that."

"Did I make a mistake by insisting?I don't understand it!"you felt angered by his weird allegations.

"Oh no...not a mistake, you just hit Hoseok in a sensitive place,"he smirks at you.

You seriously don't understand him at all. You lower your head in thought, trying to figure out a way to apologize to Hoseok, because it's your fault. 'I didn't know how small mistakes can take such bad turn...I should be careful.'

"Jungkook I-"you look up at him but he's gone. "He had to?"you look away,"seriously?"

"You seem to recover pretty fast from my bites now don't you?"he whispers in your ear.

"KYA!"you jump. "How did you get there?"you ask him.

"I simply walked behind you while you were distracted thinking,"he flicks your head,"stop thinking it's telepathy!"