~°•CHAPTER 28: THE ROYAL CALL!•°~

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT!!!

~

You slept pretty well after so long. You wake up at 5 pm. The others would be up by now as well. You notice that time in this world flies by really fast. Back on earth, you could feel a day passing by with each second counted. But here you don't even do anything big and boom another day comes by.

You'd be leaving soon just like you came. You sit up straight, stretching your back and extending your arms. Groaning along yawning. It's Tuesday. You look outside the window, it's almost dusk. You smile unintentionally and walk to your luggage. You still need to unpack your stuff.

You rummage your stuff looking for undergarments. Seems like you have two more pairs except this one you're wearing. Yea you had thought of buying more if needed in the camp but here you have zero female contacts. You rummage through your suitcase. Taking out the laundry and the crunched pieces of clothes, at least they look like they're crunched.

When was the last time you actually opened your suitcase, yeah yesterday where you took a random dress out of it, laying on top to wear. But today the suitcase seems to have more than just clothes, well you find that out when you drag the massive leather box and empty it.

To your surprise you find few boxes in it. One is a wooden box and the word "𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔞" written under it. The wooden box is like a replica of a treasure box but all of the details and embroidery on it is of flowers and vines. You stare at it in awe and surprise. But coming back to reality, you search for any washed or clean undergarments.

"How could I be so silly?"you sigh defeated, still rummaging through it all. You need to find something soon or else these seven men with super sharp noses will probably tell you,"your scent...it stinks!" Like most vampires do in books and movies,telling the girl her scent stinks. And you don't blame her for it, poor her doesn't even have time to take a shower!

You try to control your laughter imagining Jimin or Tae say something like that to you. Indeed laughing at the situation would be your most obvious response. And you don't know about that either.

You get up, dusting your dress robes, you hear a knock at the door. You fling it open just to be surprised when a maid comes into your view.

"Uh...I'm up,"you tell her. "Ms.Kang...I'm here to prepare you for the academy,"she bows. Before you could understand what she said she steps in your room and with a rush of air you are standing in the middle of the room. All you could understand under her swift movements was that she was ordered by Namjoon to help you dress up for something. Something? well only Namjoon can tell you about it.

After half an hour, you stand in front of the mirror admiring how different you look. She tied your hair in a bun, loose curled strands hanging down from both sides, reaching your collarbone. You're dressed in a white gown, it has full sleeves that wrap under your armpit with a base hugging the ground. The embroidery is of white lotus. Diamonds are carved up in the neck area. You stare at yourself in awe.

"It isn't your wedding day,Y/N,"you blush at the thought, you shrug it off running out of your room to find Namjoon and ask him if he's going to turn you into a sacrifice. Your heart racing slightly in this moment of confusion or fear.

"Namjoo-"

"Ah seems like someone can beat me in beauty,"Seokjin chuckles under his breath as you knock on the president's room. You shiver at Seokjin's voice, calming yourself down, you turn to him.

"Seokjin sunbae! why was I dressed up like this?"you inquire, more like demand to know the reason since you feel like it's your right to know.

"Oh this,"he points to your dress,"you look beautiful and no we're not going to offer you as a sacrifice,"he laughs. You sigh in relief,"Then?"