CHAPTER 16: SOMETHING INTERESTING!

~

Your vision,it fluctuates from blood red to normal. You try to focus on the male staring at you and Jimin but your whole body feels like it's on fire.

Jimin pulls himself up,dusts his clothes,smirks at you as you struggle to catch your breath. He turns to Jungkook,who seems not even a bit amused about your situation. Jimin walks up to Jungkook,stops by him and places his left hand on his right shoulder. Jimin whispers something in Jungkook's ear.

"Hyung..."he pauses in the middle of his sentence.

"You can clean up the mess I made...I hope you don't mind!"he teases. Jimin disappears,leaving a blank Jungkook behind.

Jungkook glances at you. You're still not in the right mind. He lets out a sigh and walks to you.

"Get away from me!"You struggle and warn him. He pushes you a bit,then leans in closer. Tracing his fingers on the marks.

He looks at you pitifully,"I can't believe him!"He complains. He closes in.

"Get away from me-"you push him back.

"Don't make this hard for me!"he seizes your wrists,pushing them and you back. Your back hits the bed. You hiss in pain. Its getting even worse.

He takes a sniff of your blood and smirks. "Don't you smell intoxicating,Y/N?"he jokes.

You sneer but his fangs,again that feeling. You lose control. Same goes for him. He pushes his cuspids deeper in your neck.

"You drive me mad with temptation...cause it tastes so good!"he remarks,his fangs hitting your flesh. It hurts,you hiss but when he draws the venom and the blood out of your body...you bite your tongue to stop yourself from moaning.

He smirks squeezing your wrists a bit. You let out a moan.

"That's more like it!"He lets go of your wrists and takes the back of your neck.

Your eyes widen as his face closes in to your's. "Don't get any wrong assumptions,Kitty!"

His lips split the taste of temptation and your blood in your mouth. But right now,your eyes stare in his eyes,his ones deprived of any emotion,just lust and the hint of disaster. But the disaster you see is you.

Your mind gets back in control,you slowly lift your lids down. You try to move forward but he pushes you again. His hand slips from the back of your neck to your waist. He grabs it tightly,pushing the blood in your mouth. You try to resist but he takes control. He's dominant and you're just obeying every simple command his tongue places on you.

You feel numb,but you're back to yourself again.

He moves back,blood dripping from your and his mouth.

"It'll get you back to normal,"he whispers. He tries to get up but you grab his wrist.

"What did you do?"you grunt.

"I saved your life,Kitty!"He forces his wrist out of your hand. Then he walks to the door,turns to look at you and then leaves. You're down on the floor,you feel drained. This is too much for you...you almost felt like you were gonna die. You lay there on the floor.

~

Jin,Hoseok and Taehyung are in the garden. Yeontan keeps on barking at them.

"Isn't the dog getting a bit annoying?"Hoseok asks Tae.

Taehyung takes the dog in his arm but it resists to stop.

"It's not normal for Yeontan to bark like this...Tae?"Jin frowns at the dog.

"He barks when there is trouble,"Tae whispers.

"Trouble?...we just faced that!"Jin exclaims.

"I don't think so...he hasn't stopped barking yet!"Hoseok looks confusedly at the two males.

"He didn't even stop when the wolves were here!"Tae turns back to the mansion,"the trouble lies in there."He points to the room you're in.

All three of them look up there while Jimin stands at the door of Namjoon's room cause he has something interesting to ask the hyung. Something he discovered when he tried to make you into something you can't become.

~

I updated today because it's a special day for me...I updated most of my stories today...hope you'll like them.

Also,my midterm's near so I'll be busy in studies,still hope this update makes up for that all.

Thank you everyone,who read this story,thank you for making it reach more than 3 K views.

~

LOvE YOu anD YoONgI