PROLOGUE

A/N:

Annyeong, hope you like my first BTS x reader. Please try my other stories as well. I assure you guys that all of them are amazing.

Also this story has some vampire+comedy+romance+mystery sort of plot. Also I did not copy the plot from "Diabolik Lovers". A lot of people say that but no...I actually had a dream from which this idea originated and somehow that was three days before I discovered the anime itself. 

And about the name "Vamprel" actually it's 'vampire+hostel'...aren't I amazing?*sarcastic me* 

~Prologue~

      All your life you have been kept away from the outside world. Your father left you and your mom, when you were only 5 years old. Where is he now?...you don't know and it's like you don't even wanna know.

      You're 16 years old and for the first time in your life,your mom has agreed to let you go on a summer camp with your friends. You have two best friends Bambam and Seulgi.

      You're a polite,kind and nature loving girl. Also you're a bit goofy,you make assumptions that are stupid and crazy. You watch a lot of Korean dramas and stuff. Your head is full of movies, dramas, cartoon, anime and useless stuff. But you are rebellious when you think you should be.

      After two months of begging your mom to let you go to a summer camp...your mom finally agrees. You head out to your first camp,but your car takes a teetsy-bitsy wrong turn and you end up in the wrong place with the wrong people...or should I say vampires.

~

"Your screams are like melody to my ears."

~

Please follow+vote+spread+comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and improve myself as you all direct me.

LOvE ThIS BegInNing anD BTS