♪ CHAPTER 53: THE BALL! ♪

WARNING: there might be some mature content here, not too mature but still!

A: this woman's crazy! she thinks biting in a VAMPIRE FICTION IS MATURE! HAHAHAHAH! idiot!

~

You look over at Jimin and Tae, they're dressed up according to the dress code and so are you. Well these balls don't require you to wear gowns and dresses or suits, but instead you guys wear your uniforms. But of course the uniforms are a bit different of course, let's say they're tailored better and more elegant.

( sorry I couldn't find it in another size, if you could imagine it according to your own body shape, it'd be better

( sorry I couldn't find it in another size, if you could imagine it according to your own body shape, it'd be better. Just wanted to give a vague idea of your dress)

The maids ties your hair up in a bun, letting few bangs hang around here and there.

"You look beautiful, miss."

You looked over at yourself in the mirror. "GYAH! IS THAT ME? WOAH! WOW! THANK YOU!"

Jimin glances at you and gives you a cheeky grin as you jump up and down in excitement. "Remember we have more to do than just dance,"he interrupts.

You stop in your tracks as you eye him with confusion,"Do what?"

He sways his head hopelessly. "I thought you passed on the information to her yesterday?"he looks at Tae, who's staring at him blankly as well.

"I must've forgotten,"he mumbles.

"Never mind,"Jimin sighs out loud. "Meet up with me after you get ready and I'll brief you on the situation." Jimin walks out of the door holding onto Yeontan. You both look in his direction.

"What was it about?"you ask Tae. He shrugs,"I don't know."

~

"Please welcome the students of Academy of Lilymyth,"the narrator announces. "They are among the top three who have made it to the finals!" You look up at them entering from the main hall. Their outfits don't stand out too much yet they show so much pride.