CHAPTER 70: FAREWELL VAMPREL!

The fireworks are still going. You're holding Yoongi's hand while he's looking around for his car saying he needs to bring you to the castle as it's already late than the time he had told the king and queen he'd be bringing you over.

        "How will I get to my world?" You ask following him.

        "Hyung!" Jimin comes running over.

        "Why are you in such a hurry?" Yoongi asks bothered.

        "Hyung! It's bad! We need to get Y/N to the castle immediately!"Jimin exclaims. You both frown at him.

        "What happened?"

        "Well the time...we all thought we had time but there was a magician who was experimenting with time and he had everyone's clocks reversed about two hours...that means we have an hour to get to the portal and it will only be open for seven minutes."

        You worriedly look at Yoongi. "What now?"

        "I'll take you there,"he rushes to the outskirts of the festival to where his car was parked. Jimin follows you guys up. "What time is it?"

        "It's eleven twenty already." 

        "Call everyone in and tell them we're leaving for the palace." He instructs Jimin. Jimin vanishes into thin air.

        "Get in." You both rush inside as Yoongi steps on the wheel. You dig your finger nails into the car seat. 

        'Aren't we going a bit too fast!' You avoid reading your thoughts out loud at this time. You try to say something to him before he crashes the car somehow.

        "There will be a door that'll open up at the strike of 12. You will walk straight through it. Once you cross the border the portal will close,"he tells.

        "How will I contact my mom or ensure you guys I have reached home?" You ask, holding onto your seatbelt. 

        "I don't know about that but we'll think about somethi-"

        The car lifts into air at a jump. "SUNBAEEE-"

        "Hold on!"

        You guys land with your head bumping into the roof. "Ouch."

        "I'm sorry," he apologizes. "I will try to be more careful-"        

        "No we're getting late this way! Let's hurry!" You lie although your legs are shivering in fear. 'It's do or die!'

A: My stupid protagonist you're literally about to die at this rate XD. 

        ~

        Clock 23 37 hours:-

        The gate opens up. You both immediately rush out of the car. "Your majesty!"Yoongi calls out. 

        "What are you doing?" You ask.

        "I am calling your grandparents as they're the only ones who can actually teleport us to the portal." He points for you to take left. 

        "Where is the portal anyway?!" You yell. 

        "The king can locate it's exact location."

        "What do you mean by exact location?"

        "I meant that he will take you to someplace where the portal opens." He stops in his tracks. "Get to the main hall. We'll find them ther-"