~°• CHAPTER 27: THE BEST DUO!•°~

Oh I updated!

~

You frown at Jungkook,"Jungkook what is kick the can?"

"Uh since we have no cans here-"Jungkook talks grinning at fullest as Jimin moves with a rush of air, grabbing the guy's tie and smirking at him "-so he'll just use this dude as a can."

Your eyes widen, you aren't even able to take his actions in view completely and before you knew it the guy who was holding his nose high a moment ago was plunged into air, Jimin swings his leg hitting the guy's chest. The same spot he had placed his knee on Jimin's chest. "Ushio Geri...his father taught him that,"Tae tells you as he runs off to catch up to Jimin.

Yeontan is sitting beside you. You try to focus on their moves, their heads are covered under the caps of cloaks. The guy Jimin hit, hits a tree and screams in pain. The other two charge at Jimin.

"I don't think so,"Tae blocks them up. They yell cause all they see are black shadows lurking at them. Tae's eyes turn black.

"Fear,"he whispers and the two guys bumping their heads into each other try to run away. His cloak floats in air, black shadow covers the two guys. Tae's hands are still tucked in his pants, he's easily dogging their attacks.

'WHAT IS THIS AN ANIME?'You ask yourself as Jungkook takes out a lollipop and starts sucking it. You look at him,"How can you be so calm?"you mumble, still unable to take in the shock of the guys who are being animatic all of a sudden.

"Oh look at,TAE HYUNG!"He yells almost fanboying at the way his cloak floats as he charges a black shadow at Jimin, Jimin raises his,the dark shadow lurks around his arm like a snake.

"Go,"Jimin whispers seductively. The shadow turns into a snake and crawls up to the guy,"should I ask it to crush the bones of your legs..the same way you treated my food?"

"AHHH!HELP!"he screams. You shut one eye since his voice is piercing your ears.

Jimin smirks at your reaction.

"Jimin hyung,"Jungkook gives him a call. He turns back to where he's pointing,"Ah,"he sighs and walks to Tae. Placing his hand on his eyes. Jimin closes Tae's eyes. "You can stop,Taehyung-ah."He whispers in his ear.

Tae stops. His cloak settles down. His feet touch the ground.

The three guys see a chance and run away still yelling and screaming.

You and Jungkook run off to Tae and Jimin. Tae falls on Jimin.

"You okay buddy?"Jimin asks him, he nods.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?YOU HAD TO GO THIS FAR JUST BECAUSE OF SOME FOOD?!"you yell.

All three of them stare at you blankly. "Did she just yell at us?"Tae whsipers. "She's cute I know,"Jimin smiles at you.

"Seriously?"You clench your fists,"why did you go so far?"you ask Tae. Because even someone as dumb as you could tell that these dark shadows were not easy to manage. An awkward silence fills the place.

"They were cursed, the two boys....they had something over them,"Jungkook breaks the silence,"Hyung took the dark shadows out of them."

"Huh?"you revise the scene,"how?"

"He has the dark powers gift, Jimin hyung has an ability to see the future but more or less he's also amazing at fighting...his father whose the headmaster at Viola academy taught him that....also those dark shadows could kill you within seconds because you're a human."He looks at Tae,whose still tired.

You were awed and surprised. "Well then that was,"you gritt your teeth, let your wrists loose, you sigh looking at these two,"that was amazing,thank you."

You smile at them. Jimin bursts into laughter. And Tae looks into your eyes, a small smile playing on his lips. All four of you burst into laughter.

Jungkook peeks at you, he saw it. When you gave Tae a smile. He noticed it but ignored it. You are a human in the end after all.

~

It's small...I can't write because of something and now I want to die :)

LOvE TruSTwoRThy PeOPLe anD BTS