CHAPTER 69: PROMISES!

Countdown to the end - 2nd last chapter!!!

        YO! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD AND BY MATURE I NEED TO REMIND THE KIDS IN THIS CIRCLE THAT DON'T READ THE PART YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH! CAPEESH?!

~

        You walk up to your room, taking one last glance to check in case everything's packed and nothing's left. You check the drawers, the cupboards and the bathroom. "Nothing left here,"you mumble to yourself.

        "Have you checked the office?"Jungkook knocks at your door. 

        "I did. Can you check the files-"

        "You didn't have anything in there but you have a diary you left in Yoongi hyung's car yesterday after the dinner." He informs.

        You fix your bed. "Oh I know about it. I'll be going back with him to the palace so I'll take it from there."

        "You're moving out pretty soon huh." He mumbles.

        "Hmm?"

        "Nothing. If you need help then let me know,"he presses his lips together and waves you a goodbye. You click your tongue.

        "Hey do you want to go outside for something?" You ask him. 

        He halts, turns back to look at you as if he were waiting for this and smiles. "I tho-"

        "SO WHERE ARE WE GOING?!"Jimin and Tae knock at the door.

        "Honey, you can't leave your hubby like that!"Tae whines playfully and hops over to you. You roll your eyes. 

        "I thought you were gone for a few days." You hold his hand to make him stop hopping.

        "Well I missed you so I came back." Tae smiles wide leaving you in giggles.

        "UHUM!"Jimin fake coughs to stop you two from all this lovey-dovey act,"So where are we going?"

A: ASK THE MAP!!! 🗺

        Jungkook shrugs. "I dunno."

        "We can go to the city? I wanted to meet Mr. Gaston and eat those sweet buns he made." Jimin smiles widely at his name. "He's my favorite! His butterfly legs are the best!"

        "Yeah-"

        "So let's goooo!"Jimin and Tae drag you out of the room. Jungkook's still standing there confused with the enthusiastic energy they had. He slowly walks out of your room. Takes a look back inside one more time and closes the door gently.

~

        "So bunny boy!"Jimin starts. "How is everything with, her highness?"

        "Y/N?"Jungkook frowns.

        "Princess Yeji..."Jimin rolls his eyes. Tae's at the wheel while you're sitting in the passenger's seat.

        "Oh her,"Jungkook smiles to himself. You see his blush through the rear mirror. You avert your gaze which was seen by the corner of Tae's eyes.

        "I met her a few days ago. She's doing well."

        "Are you two going out?"Jimin asks. Your heart yearns for the answer but you already know it. You just want him to confirm it.

        "Haha...yeah we aren't exactly going out but I think it's in progress since we have been to dinner twic-"

        You cough involuntarily. "Sorry, I seem to have something stuck in my throat."