~°•CHAPTER 30: NEW INTRUSION!•°~

hey guys! So recently I tried replying to all the comments from prologue...I'm still doing it so I will try my best to reply to those I haven't. ^^

Also I can't stop laughing at how funny you guys are. Thank you all for taking time to read my work, it means a lot to me. Since I know I was so immature in writing at the start and your support actually brought more confidence in me. I'll try my best to improve and prove to my parents that my dream of becoming a writer is not childish! 

Thank you again. I love all of you so much!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.PRESIDENT!

~

You walk into the classroom like any other day. This place isn't that much different from your old class back home. The students seem to be the same in their behaviour, going on with their own lives.

You take out your seat and place your bag next to the window. Jimin and Tae went to mark their attendance. You did that already but these two got late due to some reason. They come back right before the class starts.

"Goodnight everyone!"Mr.Dragon, who is also your homeroom teacher, greets you all. "Night,Mr.D!"the class chides.

"How was the weekend?"he starts erasing the board. "Pretty normal,"you reply bluntly that results in a chuckle from Mr.D.

"Pretty normal seems to sound nice,"he turns over to give you a smile. You giggle unintentionally and nod.

Jimin and Tae, who have been sitting next to you for the past few minutes eye each other. Well this is new, your response to Mr.Dragon...and then that chuckle! What's with that?Huh?

"Uhm,Y/N...uh have you got the notes from the last class of astrology?"Jimin asks out of nowhere. "Uh the one which Mr.Chen took?"you inquire, turning to your bag and going through your notes to find it.

"Uh...YEAH!...the special class!"he awkwardly covers up the fact that he didn't know which class you guys took the notes in.

"Here,"you pass the notes to Jimin with your usual smile. "Thanks,"he looks back at Tae. Tae sighs before turning to you to strike up a conversation.

"Y/N...do you want to go to the park today?"he speaks softly. "Park?"

"Yeah the amusement park,"he quirks up his eyebrow. You smirk at him,"I'll be glad to!" Jimin and Tae mentally fist bump.

"Uhm class!"Mr.D asks for everyone's attention. His eyes, fixed to Jimin's face.

"Before class starts, I would like to announce that by the start of next lunar month...Vamprel Academy will conduct events regarding the upcoming House Competitions and I'm hopeful that YOU *points to Jimin* will make sure that there are no casualties!"

You look at Jimin, why is he pointing at Jimin?

"Mr.D!that was a mere misunderstanding by their side!Not mine!"Jimin protests. Mr.D replies back as if he's spitting fire, asking Jimin to stop making lame excuses. Almost half of the class bursts into laughter, including you, as Jimin and Mr.D fight for useless reasons. Well the fighting seemed more to be like, weird gestures from Jimin hands and Mr.D's exclusive fire spitting ability. Weird.

After an hour of class, Mr.D decided to leave Jimin on his own.

"Sorry for everything children...I'll make sure to cover up everything in the fifth period-"

-knock knock-

The whole class turns to the door,it's Seokjin and Hoseok. Their arrival sends the girls and guys on a weird stimulation of hootings and Oh My Fangs!