CHAPTER 15: THE SWEET SMELL OF BLOOD!

This is an extremely small but important update Y'all!

~

"Get away from me!"you yell pushing Jimin back. He smirks moving pushing you back,he grabs both of your wrists and pins them down.

He closes in and breaths,his breath brushes your hair and cheek. You shudder in fear.

"Don't be afraid...I won't hurt you!"he whispers. His fangs lengthen in his mouth.

Before you can even protest he digs his fangs. You scream in pleasure and pain. Adrenaline rushes through your body. The moment his fangs enter you it feels like hell. As if needles of massive size just penetrated your neck. But as he starts sucking your blood,you feel a push inside of you. Your body becomes excited and you start to feel numb. The arousing pleasure makes you moan. Jimin lifts an eyebrow at you. He feels amused how your screams turned into moans.

You clench your fists. Cause when Jungkook and Yoongi took your blood,it felt more painful but as Jimin sucks...it gets more and more pleasing. You feel a strange sensation in your body. Your vision starts to become red. You realize he's releasing a venom in your body.

You almost shriek,your blood boils and your body feels hot. You try to push Jimin back but he's dominant here. He applies pressure on your wrists.

He moves,then he smirks looking at the marks revealing your velvety blood.

You push him and he falls back,a bit.

Your breathing is heavy and your mind has millions of things running inside of it.

"Y/N!I had to do this!"he stresses.

You shot him a glare. He looks at you,hesitantly.

"Why are your eyes not grey yet?"he asks confused. You still glare at him. His face starts to lose color as a red line appears in your eyes.

You look at him with an incredulous stare. But his eyes widen as a straight red line appears in your iris.

"Y/N?"he questions. You move a bit close to him. He moves back.

"Why are you-"He stops at the part where you smirk. The red blood dripping down your neck,it smells sweet as hell. You can't deny it but you feel that arising scent of your's,the scent that is driving these males out of control. But again all of a sudden the red line disappears and you look like your normal,scared self again.

"Y/N!"Jimin objects. He moves in closer and pushes you back. You stay hard and try to resist him again but he can't control himself. He starts to suck your blood again.

"Hyung!"a guy's voice interrupts. Jimin moves back,he gives the male a smile.

"Ah!Jungkook-ah!"he smirks in the male's direction.

You look up at the male as well. Your vision is a bit blur,all you see is a guy standing at the door,his hair covering the lids of his eyes and his eyes boring through your soul.

~

It's a small cliffhanger guys...just make assumptions if you want to...I love t when you all make challenging theories. Lol

LOvE YOu anD Jin