CHAPTER 6: IT'S TEMPTING!

A/N: This chapter consists of biting and stuff...it's not much but I'm warning you...Read it if you want to...

READER: Idiot! it's a vampire fic...it needs bites and stuff to be complete...

ME: Yes,SIR!....YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!...XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After exiting the council room,you run slightly as if one of them is following you.You take a left turn and then start to walk slowly.Your heart beat rises as you realize that there is no student in that corner of the academy.Your body feels cold and you shiver at the thought of being alone.

'The headmaster was right...they weren't able to find out that I'm a human'you walk looking down immersed in your thoughts.

You're still thinking when you feel a cold presence behind you.You stop,goosebumps form on your body and you slowly turn your face towards it.

"Hey!"he waves at you.

"Urghhh!"you groan,also a bit relieved,mentally.

"Wait!were you scared,Kitty?"he asks smiling.

"I wasn't!"you answer rudely,trying to act brave.

"Well,you acted nice...didn't seem like you were a..."he pauses and starts to walk ahead of you.

You run after him,"Were a what?"

"A human!"he smirks.

"The headmaster...my father has made me his daughter till I return to my world."You tell him peeking right and left to make sure that no one's beside you two.The hallway is almost empty.Most of the students are in their classes by now.

"I'm aware of that...cause if they find out then you'll be their next meal!"he answers looking at front.

"Meal!"you almost squeal.

"Would you mind being careful!...if someone hears you then it's the end for you,kitty!"he whispers almost covering your mouth with his hand.

"I'm sorry and I'm not a kitty!"you whisper back.He chuckles.

He stops in front of a class."This is your history class...your next period is history so here."He points at the door.

"Were you escorting me?"you ask surprised.

"I was!,"he gasps like he's surprised as well,liar.

"Awww...that is so sweet...thank you,Jungkook!"you smile at him.

"Don't worry,Kitty.I'll be taking my reward later."he smirks at you.

"Wha-"before you can say anything the teacher inside butts in,"Ms.Kang,you don't want to be late for your class now do you?"

"I'm sorry,ma'am."You apologize and open the door. Jungkook is gone by then. You wonder where he is but you head inside.

'Great Y/N!you got scolded by your history teacher on your first day!'

You head to your class and dwell in the boring world of STUDY.

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!"you say in a calm,unhurried voice.

"You're back Y/n!"he walks out of a room,"how was your day?"

"It was nice,"A maid takes your bag from you,"Thanks,"you whisper to her.

"So...did you like Vamprel?"he asks curious.

"It's nice..."

"That's good..I'm glad you like it."He smiles.