CHAPTER 7:THE CUTEST BLACK MAILER!

5:50 PM;

You start making slight movements.Your body aches,you feel really tired.You feel like all of your energy was drained somehow.You try to lift your eyelids but they weigh too much.But mustering up strength,you lift them up.

"What happened?"you splutter,lifting your eyelids and your body up as well.

You're lying in the middle of your bed.The whole sheet is messed up.You look around,tired,and see your reflection in the mirror.Your shirt has rolled down from your left sleeve.It's revealing your bare body and your almost non-existent cleavage.You hurriedly,cover up your sleeve.Your memory is almost as messed up as your bed.

"What happened?"you question almost squealing.You can't remember even a single damn thing.You run up to the bathroom.You stand in front of the bathroom mirror.Looking at yourself.You rinse your face,still trying to remember what happened?...but it's no use.

*KNOCK,KNOCK*

"Ms.Kang....it's time for breakfast!...the master is waiting for you at the table,"a maid calls out to you,outside at the door.

"I-I'm coming!"you yell out in her direction.You look at your reflection once more.Nope...all you can remember is going to sleep last night...but why were you all messed up?...sadly it's all lost in your memory.

You change into your uniform and then head out.You walk down the stairs,your head still aches and so does your neck.'Why is my head aching so badly?'you massage it,with your left hand.

"AAH!...There you are!...how was your night?...did you sleep well?"your Godfather asks you,seated at the table with a news paper in his hands.

You hide your pain and smile,"It was great!...I slept pretty deeply!"

"Ahahaha...pretty deeply!nice one,Y/N!"he laughs.You giggle in response and seat yourself at the table.Two maids and one butler bring you your breakfast.You look at the food,it's delicious but it's missing the basic ingredient.You smell the drink,in the glass,in front of you.It's pretty odd and you don't like it.You eat in silence but then your throat starts drying up.

"Uhh...can I have a glass of water?...I'm thirsty."You ask him looking around.

"Oh!....water...I'll ask them to bring you some..."He calls out to a maid and asks her to bring a glass of water.The maid brings it to you and while you drink,he looks at you blankly.

"What is it?"you ask,stopping yourself from drinking.

"It's just that we vampires...we don't drink water....except for a specific class in our race!"he whispers,turning his attention back to his meal.

"I didn't knew of that?"you answer surprised.

"Well!....Vampires have few restrictions as well..."he smiles.

Then again you both eat in silence.

"Y/N..."

"Mhmm!"you hum,taking a bite of your pancakes.

"You need to be careful..."

You nod your head.Telling him you know.

"You see...your blood can derive any vampire crazy...human blood has always been a threat to the peace in this world,"his voice is guarded,"you need to careful when the council is near...I can tell they'll be suspicious since I announced of you as my daughter!"

"I'm aware of that..."you whisper.

"I'm just worried...cause if anyone of them tastes your blood...it'll drive him crazy!"he almost shudders in his own thoughts.