⁌ CHAPTER 56 : TO THE PALACE! ⁍

A/N : something big is coming, probably in the next update.

~

        "This looks like." The frown on your forehead starts to appear like the streets in Venice were carved up there.

        "This...it looks like,"you stress turning to Jimin, standing right next to you. "IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!"you yell in his ear. He flinches a few steps away.

        "STOP SCREAMING!"he yells back.

        "But how? It was burned down!" You turn to the other side to face Taehyung. "Tae Tae!"you hug him.

        "I am still confused if you're happy to see this or plane sad and shocked?"Jimin asks in confusion. 

        "Of course I'm happy!"you smile at him, still clinging onto Tae. 

        "Woman you need to learn how to express the right emotions." Jimin gestures at you.

        "I think I was simply surprised and happy at the same time,"you shrug breaking your hug from Tae. 

        "Thanks to Seokjin hyung we were able to keep the academy from damages,"Jimin walks over to the gate. "It's nice seeing it without it being on fire."

        "Mhm, it sure is."

        "So the competitions continue?"Tae asks Jimin. 

        Jimin sways his head in denial,"That's yet to be decided." He looks over at the birds caging around the Academy's top floor's roof. You see his eyebrows closing in, probably in frustration.

        "Is that..."Jimin takes his hands out of his pockets. "But why?!"he makes a run towards the dorms.

        "Jimin!"you run after him. Tae joins you. 

        "What happened?"you ask Tae as you two follow him. 

        "I think there's an unexpected visitor!"Tae yells back at you. 

        Your mind drifts off to only one visitor that can cause Jimin this much panic. You grit your teeth,"No!"

        ~

        "Well, Mr.Park...it's an unexpected visit from you,"Seokjin smiles at the man sitting in front of him, politely.

        "I heard about the incident at the academy but I'm glad to see it's still in shape,"Mr.Park returns the smile to Seokjin. They're alone in the drawing room. 

        Jimin and you guys run to the dorms but you call out to him. "Jimin!"you reach and grab him by his arm.

        "What are you doing?"you pull him back by force. 

        "Y/N!"he yeets his arm away as he steadies himself. "I want to know what is he doing here!"

        "Jimin!"you grab both of his shoulders,"listen!"

        Jimin tries to hold himself. "Jimin, you can't just barge in there..."you try reason with him. "If it's important, let the others handle it and if he's here to stir any sort of trouble, he'll get what's in store for him if that happens!"

        Jimin clenches his fists,"I doubt he means well!"

        "I can understand." You pause and try to smile at him. "It'll be alright, he can do nothing to you anymore." You feel him shiver in your hands. 'How can a father be so horrible?' you wonder as you pull him into a hug.